PuttOut or Bigmoss?

JDW3

Reaction score
Handicap
I just won the Coach Lockey give away on twitter. With it comes a PuttOut putting mat, a PuttOut and 3 dozen chrome soft balls.

I already have a Bigmoss country club putting mat and really don't need both. Does anyone have experience with both that can give me some feedback?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I only have experience with the Puttout mat and I love it. The only thing I don't care for is that its rather short at 6 feet.

I just won the Coach Lockey give away on twitter. With it comes a PuttOut putting mat, a PuttOut and 3 dozen chrome soft balls.

I already have a Bigmoss country club putting mat and really don't need both. Does anyone have experience with both that can give me some feedback?

Not the exact putt out mat but something similar. I had the well putt mat, which I presume is of similar quality. While it was convenient for storage, the quality sucked. You can tell it didn't roll straight, but I guess that's the sacrifice.

I don't use my Big Moss much either due to the large storage size and overall size. If you honestly use yours I'd say keep the big Moss.

Not the exact putt out mat but something similar. I had the well putt mat, which I presume is of similar quality. While it was convenient for storage, the quality sucked. You can tell it didn't roll straight, but I guess that's the sacrifice.

I don't use my Big Moss much either due to the large storage size and overall size. If you honestly use yours I'd say keep the big Moss.
Thanks. I leave it in my basement so storage isn't a problem. I wouldn't say I use it daily but I do use it a couple times a week.

I had the well putt mat, which I presume is of similar quality. While it was convenient for storage, the quality sucked. You can tell it didn't roll straight, but I guess that's the sacrifice.

Although I have never had a Well Putting mat in my hands, I do have the PuttOut and the quality is great. You can roll it up many times and it will lay flat every time. Like mentioned before its honest only issue is its length at only 6ft.

I think the puttout is more convenient to bring out and pack away and it does a great job, still in good condition after a year of heavy use, like others said above its rather short at 6ft

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

No experience with the PuttOut bit have been using a Big Moss for 10 years and it is still going strong.

Back