Wilson Staff C200 Irons Review Thread

Lou's has lots of great stuff besides deep dish and is cost reasonably too. We only go there about twice a year, but enjoy it.

Dave

Hey guys, lets keep this one to the irons.
We have some great IL area threads as well as the teaser for the 2016 THP Staff Proto event being held in Chicago as well for great talk on other stuff. Heck we even have a full section on food and drink on the forum.

I want to have these irons but with steelfibers 95. Nothing on the site for upgrades. I just want a little heavier shaft with graphite.

After hitting MikeDean441's 8 iron at Live Club Testing with the stiff it just felt flexible to my kbs tours Reg. I do have elbow joint pain. So what to do....

After hitting MikeDean441's 8 iron at Live Club Testing with the stiff it just felt flexible to my kbs tours Reg. I do have elbow joint pain. So what to do....

Couldn't you get the Aldila Stiff and hard step them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the weight of those? I could not find it. Plus pulling new shafts to do that just does not sit well. It could break it down.

What is the weight of those? I could not find it. Plus pulling new shafts to do that just does not sit well. It could break it down.

I think the stiffs are 85g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MVP of my round today...the 5I. Hit it pure all 3 times today. Pretty much kept the divine 9 from even being pulled.

You can get the C200 with Steelfiber 95. Check the Wilson site and go to custom club toward the bottom and it will pull up all of the shafts that are available. You can also to TGW.com and custom order a set with Steelfibers also.

You can get the C200 with Steelfiber 95. Check the Wilson site and go to custom club toward the bottom and it will pull up all of the shafts that are available. You can also to TGW.com and custom order a set with Steelfibers also.
Thank you!

Got out today for the first time since November. I usually hit my 7 iron 150. Today at 2* Celsius I was hitting them at the range 160-170. I love these irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got out today for the first time since November. I usually hit my 7 iron 150. Today at 2* Celsius I was hitting them at the range 160-170. I love these irons.

Wow, is that from swing changes or purely changing to the C200?

Wilson Staff C200 Irons Review Thread

Wow, is that from swing changes or purely changing to the C200?

Both. I've been working hard on my swing this winter but I still did notice a half club increase after #staffproto back in October.

Got a price with the steel fibers i95. I will be ordering these soon! I can not wait.

My irons came in Tuesday (guess it helps to be 4 hours from Chicago since I ordered them late last week). Nice little signed Certificate of Authenticity came with them setting forth my irons' specs.

For people that like Wilson Staff and learning about how clubs are made, this is absolutely FANTASTIC!

http://bit.ly/1QBfEcl

For people that like Wilson Staff and learning about how clubs are made, this is absolutely FANTASTIC!

The story about the USGA was really good. Would love to know what the conversation he couldn't repeat was. Ha

I only guessing they were quite amazed with what Wilson Staff had done.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This was a really good piece to listen to. I'm glad I got to meet him in person, he is very knowledgeable and passionate in what he does. I hope this year their are 100's of THPers who want into the Wilson event, it's well worth it

I see RBG has another 25% off promotion that will work with a set of C200's.....really thinking I might bite on these....

I see RBG has another 25% off promotion that will work with a set of C200's.....really thinking I might bite on these....
And the stiff was in Stock.
Others didnt have luck on the drop ship ones but cant beat in stock

After listening to Michael Vrska today these irons are on my radar. The tech in these irons is crazy. I'll be getting new irons for this upcoming season and plan on demoing these.

After listening to Michael Vrska today these irons are on my radar. The tech in these irons is crazy. I'll be getting new irons for this upcoming season and plan on demoing these.

They should have been on your radar after reading the nine stellar reviews on them in this thread! :banana:

I'm pretty eager to try these out, and I'm even more eager to see if W/S finds a way to incorporate some of this tech in their other models. I could probably use a C200 or two in my long irons.

Glad to hear you made it out. Looking forward to hearing about the bombs once you're not bundled up like an artic explorer.
This was a really good piece to listen to. I'm glad I got to meet him in person, he is very knowledgeable and passionate in what he does. I hope this year their are 100's of THPers who want into the Wilson event, it's well worth it
I agree, he's super knowledgeable and his enthusiasm is infectious.

There definitely should be 100s of THPers trying to get a spot. W/S is a great company and they are really producing some outstanding golf equipment.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I will be in the market for new irons this spring and will be giving the Wilson C200's a go. Buddy of my has the D200's & they feel great and have a nice sound as well. Interested in the new tech on the C200's. Exciting time to be a golfer.

Back