Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerotech SteelFiber i95's
White Hot RX 1 or 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it ok to ponder an as-yet-unreleased club?

If so, the Cobra F6 Baffler.

pre-release equipment is the best stuff to ponder because that means you can't make it a purchase on a whim later that day haha.

I have the same ponder as well. Something about those rails interest me at that spot in my bag.

pre-release equipment is the best stuff to ponder because that means you can't make it a purchase on a whim later that day haha.

I have the same ponder as well. Something about those rails interest me at that spot in my bag.

Add me to this ponder list...

Man I could ponder an entire set of Cobra right now.

LTD or F6+
LTD or F6 3 wood
F6 baffler
F6 3-4 and 4-5 hybrids
F6 6-GW
King 54/58* wedges

Damn Cobra F6 irons thanks to Jman!!!

Pondering going with the numbers instead of my heart for my irons this year. Looking at the numbers I got for my fitting, and I'm most likely going to put in an order for the G series irons w/ Modus 105 shafts. There are a couple sets that pull on my heartstrings more, but that's what fittings are for...right?

Pondering going with the numbers instead of my heart for my irons this year. Looking at the numbers I got for my fitting, and I'm most likely going to put in an order for the G series irons w/ Modus 105 shafts. There are a couple sets that pull on my heartstrings more, but that's what fittings are for...right?
I say buy 2 sets that way you will be happy either way

Is it still pondering if it's something old? Picked up a Callaway Razr X Black 6 iron cheap just to mess with and I really like the way it hits. I wish I'd gave these irons a look back when they came out.

Is it still pondering if it's something old? Picked up a Callaway Razr X Black 6 iron cheap just to mess with and I really like the way it hits. I wish I'd gave these irons a look back when they came out.

I had a set and I loved them. Shouldn't have gotten rid of them. Try CPO for a used set.

After hitting both Fly-z and F6 for a while...heavy ponder on Fly-z irons. The F6 performed slightly better, but both were monsters for me. If $$$ wasn't in the equation, I'd go F6 all day, but I can get the Fly-z's so much cheaper and they still were crazy good for me.

hmm...

After hitting both Fly-z and F6 for a while...heavy ponder on Fly-z irons. The F6 performed slightly better, but both were monsters for me. If $$$ wasn't in the equation, I'd go F6 all day, but I can get the Fly-z's so much cheaper and they still were crazy good for me.

hmm...
Dude there's not many better irons than those cb1007s. Game them. Game the heck out of then:)

hmm...

Dude there's not many better irons than those cb1007s. Game them. Game the heck out of then:)

If he's scared of team I know a guy that would give them a run :D

G5 or G10 3 wood. Have the G5 5 wood and it's so stinkin easy to hit.

Also want a MXM #7. Guess that one is more of a "need to find a good deal" instead of a ponder haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm...

F6. Trust me, as close as the 7i is, they shine in the full-hollow and also the CB scoring irons MUCH more than the Fly-Z.

F6. Trust me, as close as the 7i is, they shine in the full-hollow and also the CB scoring irons MUCH more than the Fly-Z.

Oh fully believe you. Would love a set of the F6's. Really liked what I felt/saw with them, just can't bring myself on the price of a brand new set at the moment haha

Hit all my clubs so well today it put all ponders on hold...for a minute. I want to put M2 up against F5 (if I can ever find one to demo) and XR16.

Cobra F6 irons.

Way to go James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back