2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Under two weeks. I can honestly say I am looking forward to this event. It has been too long since my last THP event. Excited to see old friends and make new ones!
The formats look great. The courses even better. We have a great sponsor for this event.

Just think we are the first event of 2016 and the #ChangeTheGame motto!

Awesome message cap, I know I'm pumped and knowing the rest of our team and Ryan and his entire team are as well, makes for the makings of a great event. Friends before, during and after, on and off the course, Brother's for life.

And I need some THP competition big time, it's been far too long!!!

Great post, Freddie. I can't wait to tee it with you.

I cannot believe it is so close now! Still doesn't seem real. Really excited for this.

Got in a practice round today and my chipping is easily the best part of my game, pitch shots were pretty good and the driver is pretty straight. Just need to work more on the irons, some good and some bad shots with them and I really never know when the good or bad will happen. Hoping to tighten up my game some more before the event.

Got in a practice round today and my chipping is easily the best part of my game, pitch shots were pretty good and the driver is pretty straight. Just need to work more on the irons, some good and some bad shots with them and I really never know when the good or bad will happen. Hoping to tighten up my game some more before the event.

I'll have change in my pocket when you're chipping!! Just kidding, can't wait to tee it with you

I'll have change in my pocket when you're chipping!! Just kidding, can't wait to tee it with you

Its been a while, I was playing with Doug and you were playing with Ben and laying so much knowledge on him. That was a fun round for sure, and we get to have another fun round next week. Looking forward to it.

I cannot believe it is so close now! Still doesn't seem real. Really excited for this.

I may just have to start moving my gear into my travel bag this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

58bcb48b14280f57fcaf5400822d6f50.jpg

Clubs are regripped and ready to roll!

all set to go with the Sunday Kentwool socks for the #MerinoMarauders

Green and gold grips? Ponder mode engaged

pretty much the state of my game to a T. We're supposed to close on our new house on 2/29, so between 12 hour work days and trying to pack, and keep the kids from going insane... not nearly the amount of time I would like to have to get ready. Trying to make the most of the time I do have to put in, and have complete faith in my partner and teammates. I'll be as ready as humanly possible guys.

pretty much the state of my game to a T. We're supposed to close on our new house on 2/29, so between 12 hour work days and trying to pack, and keep the kids from going insane... not nearly the amount of time I would like to have to get ready. Trying to make the most of the time I do have to put in, and have complete faith in my partner and teammates. I'll be as ready as humanly possible guys.

Just remember the Rolling Rock and you will be good to go! :thumb:

I am liking what I am hearing, DD. If you are keeping it in the fairway and the short game is on point, then I think we will be in good shape, even if Mike Dean doesn't agree.

Approaching fast, looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends.

Great stuff Panda! Love your message. We are all going to have one great time out there.

My game has its high points and low points right now but I know the fun quotient is going to be off the charts anyway. Can't wait to see everyone!

Not feeling well enough to practice anything at the moment. May need a clinic on the practice range on Friday Freddie! Really looking forward to this little getaway and hanging with all you lovely folks ? After hanging with about 12 local THPers last weekend I'm reminded of how much fun just hanging out can be.

I'm also reminded how many incredible clubs you can find in other THPers bags! I don't have much new and exciting but my bag is certainly open game for anyone that wants to give anything a swing.

11 days!

Not feeling well enough to practice anything at the moment. May need a clinic on the practice range on Friday Freddie! Really looking forward to this little getaway and hanging with all you lovely folks  After hanging with about 12 local THPers last weekend I'm reminded of how much fun just hanging out can be.

I'm also reminded how many incredible clubs you can find in other THPers bags! I don't have much new and exciting but my bag is certainly open game for anyone that wants to give anything a swing.

11 days!

I have some antiques in my bag you can try out, lmao.

Ankle is going to be fine. I'll be 100% by next Friday.

Ready to kick some merino butt I hope!

The Wool Warriors shall loom over the merino mice with a weave of skill and resolve unseen in any THP competition yet. Don't be sheepish dear competitors for that is a baaaaad thing to do. Ewe will be sorry for daring to oppose such an imposing force.

The Wool Warriors shall loom over the merino mice with a weave of skill and resolve unseen in any THP competition yet. Don't be sheepish dear competitors for that is a baaaaad thing to do. Ewe will be sorry for daring to oppose such an imposing force.

You spent all day working on that, didn't you?

Back