Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

The Google says 34 minutes.

Fowlers is a great idea for another round.

Fowlers is a great idea for another round.
I second that...man to play the South course would be an experience. I don't think I could swallow $ 200+ to play it though

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wish I could do something about the rates. They are what they are. North / west are cheaper.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be in for the Firestone round! Mostly because I too am inquiring about a membership for this year. It would be great to share a round there with some of you guys!

Wish I could do something about the rates. They are what they are. North / west are cheaper.....

For the value, you are almost better off trying to set something up at West. Just my opinion, but west runs side by side with South and it is in just as fantastic of shape as South. Might get some more interest

I know a NYer that would hahahaha

Where is 90210? I figured with all this Boulder talk he would have chimed in already

I will be in for the Firestone round! Mostly because I too am inquiring about a membership for this year. It would be great to share a round there with some of you guys!
They had a heck of a deal back in oct...maynard and i almost pulled the trigger but im a sucker and wqntwd to golf more with u clowns

For the value, you are almost better off trying to set something up at West. Just my opinion, but west runs side by side with South and it is in just as fantastic of shape as South. Might get some more interest

When I find out the exact rates I'll let the thread know...

They had a heck of a deal back in oct...maynard and i almost pulled the trigger but im a sucker and wqntwd to golf more with u clowns

Agreed there. Had the pen in my hand and those second thoughts popped in the mind.

Well...I'm in for that too. But when ur under 35 and live 50 mi from the course and signup before March....it was impossible to pass up

I'm just glad we're back to planning golf. Even if it is for like 4 months down the road lol

Well Pkorf and I talking about basically spending every Friday down there from like 7-430 and we have at least one other buddy who's a member. I'm sure will play some Saturday's too, but still plenty of time for thp'ers! Doing the math for me spending one whole day there on the course and range pretty much makes the membership cost worthwhile.

Have i played Hawthorne Valley yet?

Heard it was closing

Oh snap. For some reason im having a mental block on the courses ive pkayed since i moved back

Oh snap. For some reason im having a mental block on the courses ive pkayed since i moved back

It's a nice old course but has fallen off a bit in last 3/4 years. Think it was an old Ross design...?

It's a nice old course but has fallen off a bit in last 3/4 years. Think it was an old Ross design...?

Yep found the article semi private now needed to double membership by end of jan to even have a chance at staying open . ..time will tell but didnt.sound good

Back