Bridgestone JGR CB Forged ???

Shep

Reaction score
Handicap
8-16
Anybody still play these? Read the thread here but last post in 2017. Have an opportunity on them but can’t find any to even look at much less try. Not referring to the hybrid but cavity back with ample offset looking at pics. Never heard much about these and don’t see them in anybody’s WITB. Any info appreciated as it relates to usual performance and visuals.

Playing these with even lighter shafts, the stock Recoil 670 F3s. Not clicky to me, just buttery soft with the Recoils. A really clean and classic looking forged cavity back from Bridgestone that feel and play to their looks, awesome. That pure forged feel and still forgiving with a beveled sole design just glides through the turf so nicely. I got a super deal and took a flyer on the longer and lighter shafts and the additional offset. As it turns out, it took nothing to adjust to them and I do not even notice the offset nor the light graphite shafts. The extra 1/2" is the one thing that I might occasionally mentally juggle, but it's mostly because these clubs are really long. Maybe the lofts are slightly jacked, but they are a lot longer then my Mizuno JPX EZ Forged with XP105s. I never thought I would ever switch to graphite for irons, but wow, I really like the Recoils. They have a firm solid feel (yeah, just like other Recoils) and a real surprise at their weight.

Back