2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Wheels have come off for Smylie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 straight birdies at Augusta is not fair!

Another ace, this time off of someone else's ball. Oosty.

Really impressive...I thought SOMEONE would have made a run by now.

That 10th tee looks as about as far back as they could put it

It's Jordan Spieth's world.....we're just living in it. Wow!

I think that means days to go 27 hours.

On another note, the kid is incredible at this golf course.

Spieth cruising along. This sure looks to be over.

I'd like to see a Jordan DJ pairing in the Ryder Cup.

Might as well switch over to the ISU World Figure Skating Championships at this point.

So there was Tiger proofing a course and recently bubba proofing, what would be Spieth proofing Augusta? Having the greens stimp at a 20?

I'm at work and trying to catch as much as I can in the pc, so a big part of me is happy that someone is totally walking away with this!

Why Payne? Or did I miss it?

When it's a back to back winner, chairman of Augusta will put the green jacket on the winner.

Regarding the Masters contest... I wonder what % of Spieth combos were submitted?

Feeling a little bad for smylie. Was pulling for him to have a good final round

First year of The Masters I can remember where the back 9 on Sunday is completely irrelevant.

This sucks.

This is borderline ridiculous with Spieth. I'll still be watching but might be doing something in the background because there is no drama with this guy at Augusta haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

First year of The Masters I can remember where the back 9 on Sunday is completely irrelevant.

This sucks.

It's happened before, but nobody is matching Speith.

Slightly unexciting tournament IMO.

So this makes 8 straight rounds in which Spieth led the Masters. Is that a record or is there s 9+ streak?

Internally I think Jordan is like

9e095f5e6f9d29d8a7a8f0ef90a6c234.jpg

Sure are a lot of white pants out there today

I was thinking the same thing.

I don't see anyone catching Speith on the back 9. I was hoping for some drama coming down the stretch.

I don't want to jinx him, but 5 shots on the second nine for Jordan, certain seems doable for him as well as he's played around Augusta in his career!

Back