2016 THP Bridgestone Championship - Win a Full Bag of Gear

Hot ticket indeed, never been to the resort and we already know what we are getting with the amazing course!

And that prize to the winners. Talk about something special.

And that prize to the winners. Talk about something special.

Oh no doubt, due to play well one of these Septembers, hoping its this year for sure!

Hot ticket indeed, never been to the resort and we already know what we are getting with the amazing course!

The Mirage is nice. I was impressed with it when I was out there.

On calendar with three alerts this time

Marked on the calender.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Fingers are crossed to get in this one. It's going to be hard but having missed the last two championships I really want to play in this one. Oh and the prize is beyond awesome

Fingers are crossed to get in this one. It's going to be hard but having missed the last two championships I really want to play in this one. Oh and the prize is beyond awesome
Hope to meet you there Eric

Last years Championship was a blast! Was able to bring the kids and have some fun. This year is all about the adults! I need some more desert golf in my life.

Last years Championship was a blast! Was able to bring the kids and have some fun. This year is all about the adults! I need some more desert golf in my life.
Last year's was amazing dude. Hope to see you there

This and project x are on my sights as next thp event for me this year!

This and project x are on my sights as next thp event for me this year!

Hopeful to make one of these two events my first THP event.

This one. I want this one BAD.

I want in! Alert on the calendar all set - and I will delay setting my Sept schedule until I find out if I get the privilege of heading to Las Vegas!!

Calendar is set for June 2.

A whole lot of talk about this one at Bridgestone HQ this morning.

A whole lot of talk about this one at Bridgestone HQ this morning.
Nothing but mind blowing things right?

Nothing but mind blowing things right?

I am pretty darn impressed with how much the group is into this event and what they have planned for the winners.

I am pretty darn impressed with how much the group is into this event and what they have planned for the winners.

That surely is Good to hear!
I want to go to this one Badly!

I'm pretty sure I will be way more excited for whatever is planned then my partner! An event last year I got to see what THP was about and that was the cake ... Bridgestone is gonna bring the icing!!!!

I really want into this event.

Back