2015 THP Fantasy Football Champions

I wonder if GolferGal will gladly hand me my prize at Club Clash. I get the feeling it may look something like Spieth putting the green jacket on Willet.

Probably but it may take a little extra energy grabbing the club away.

THP Club Clash is now complete. If you won your league, and chose to wait until after Club Clash for prize, please send me a PM.

I'm excited to see what you guys all get!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing the prizes!

I'm excited to see what shows up!

Feels like my birthday today. Got chosen for the Gauntlet and now this just showed up! Thanks JB and GG!

2a1750ed94f0f79e580fe85966e8cb53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It was definitely worth the wait and I can't wait to get this bad boy on the course. Time to read up on the G!

Thanks to THP for doling out great prizes and to Julio Jones for having an insane game to clinch the championship!

5b8e2b062b0b6589c9947c1659ce8a6c.jpg

Nice ones

I'm at the course and my wife sent me a text that I have a package at home!

It was definitely worth the wait and I can't wait to get this bad boy on the course. Time to read up on the G!

Thanks to THP for doling out great prizes and to Julio Jones for having an insane game to clinch the championship!

I know a guy who may have reviewed it on the homepage

Nice!!! The SFTec is legit, enjoy that one!!

Look what arrived! JB, you couldn't have picked a better one for me, this is one I have had my eye on! This will come in handy during #TheCup! Thank you THP! I hope I uploaded the picture correctly.

20160506_201757 [12238].jpg

Back