The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to post this so it's going in here. Sort of a rant and a happy all in one

Snow tonight. 3-5" of it

Mid 60's and sun most of the 15 day forecast after this weekend

Ridiculous isn't it. We will have more snow in March/April then all winter.

We've been lucky this year with the snow. We're like 9 feet below average. It's made for a lot of golf in 40 degree temps but it's better than no golf. I wouldn't be able to sit inside and stare at my clubs and not be able to use them

You are living in the wrong place if that is not something you can do. Its snowing on Masters weekend.

Bet it rains on the weekend...always nice during week then crap on weekend

Next weekend is 10% Saturday and sunny, 0% chance Sunday and sunny. A week away still, but promising

You are living in the wrong place if that is not something you can do. Its snowing on Masters weekend.

Wrong. My employer is located in the wrong place. I blame them. And my grandparents for picking this place to make their home

Next weekend is 10% Saturday and sunny, 0% chance Sunday and sunny. A week away still, but promising

441 won't have to worry about that because he is headed to perfection. #THPEvents

Golf next Sunday...I know it's Ohio and not Hammock Beach.

Wrong. My employer is located in the wrong place. I blame them. And my grandparents for picking this place to make their home

So you found the one pair of old people that are not leaving Ohio and clogging our roads for the winter?

So you found the one pair of old people that are not leaving Ohio and clogging our roads for the winter?

Yes. They do a fantastic job of clogging our roads up here. They're too stubborn to leave Ohio

its snowing here, I can not wait till the rain and cold quit so I can play golf and work outside!

They are supposed to be leaving by now.

Stupid Ohio weather making them stay.

Yes. They do a fantastic job of clogging our roads up here. They're too stubborn to leave Ohio

You could have fooled me. I saw them all over today driving back and forth to Jacksonville.

Just told the wife I'm a handful of posts away from 7000. She laughed at me :/

Just told the wife I'm a handful of posts away from 7000. She laughed at me :/

You can always say, "at least I'm not like that loser War Beagle with 70,000."

No totally. Then she asked why it says War Beagle haha.

It's funny my wife knows them all by first names since I'm always laughing. She asked why and say 'Ryan said this' or 'Mike said that' when I use forum names she doesn't look up.

How was my week?

I just made a 30oz albatross in my yeti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back