NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the NHL app it's not, but it is a 1pm start time. You could segue right into your Bolts game.
#centericeftw

Lundquist out vs the Caps tonight.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Ducks Caps Avi bet there.
I need to fulfill my last Avi bet before I go making any more

Let"s go Rangers!!

Ugh well that sucked. Was at my end of year hockey banquet and didn't see the game. Can't win em all

McDavid with another 2 pt night.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So NHL Network is showing a WHL game

These kids are going old school and nope it's not roller hockey.

3142067f9a9490121c05d688c419a555.jpg

They are talking about the Cooperall pants Scrap

Jackets with a fun game/win tonight. Nice seeing the Jackets answer right after the other team scores instead of the other way around.

They are talking about the Cooperall pants Scrap

If it's good enough for the Hartford Whalers and the Flyers it's good enough for me.

If it's good enough for the Hartford Whalers and the Flyers it's good enough for me.
Haha those were the clips they showed... CCM thinks it they are going to make a come back

Haha those were the clips they showed... CCM thinks it they are going to make a come back

CCM is on crack...well they are with TaylorMade. I guess it's nice to see bad ideas are shared between departments. hahahaha

CCM is on crack...well they are with TaylorMade. I guess it's nice to see bad ideas are shared between departments. hahahaha
Haha yeah that's exactly what the studio guys said. What is wrong with the pants and socks?

Haha yeah that's exactly what the studio guys said. What is wrong with the pants and socks?

Comfort and ascetics are over rated. We should bring back the hockey sweater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back