Welp...

Doctor's appointment was today and we are going to be parents to another little one. Our son is 2.5 years old, so we thought the timing was right. We battled through back to back miscarriages and we are still on edge about this one. We had the first ultrasound today and my wife is 8 weeks and 3 days along. Talking about one happy little family right now..

Congratulations!!! Will be thinking of you and your family! Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp...

Doctor's appointment was today and we are going to be parents to another little one. Our son is 2.5 years old, so we thought the timing was right. We battled through back to back miscarriages and we are still on edge about this one. We had the first ultrasound today and my wife is 8 weeks and 3 days along. Talking about one happy little family right now..
Congrats!

My three year old grand daughter who lives with my wife and I is starting pre-school summer school on the 14th March. I keep wondering where has the time gone as I can vividly remember the day she was born and it seems like only yesterday. Our house is going to be so quiet whilst she is out all day. She is definitely ready to start school. Her imagination and ability to dream up games to keep herself and the rest of us amused is over-whelming, coupled with a tongue that only stops talking and singing when she is sleeping, its going to be like living in a morgue to start with.

Welp...

Congrats on the newest member! Sorry to hear about the tough road to get there. Hoping it's smooth sailing for you and the missus.

There was trouble at Kindergarten yesterday. My kid didn't start the trouble, and didn't participate BUT she also didn't tell. Looks like she learned the 2 greatest lessons in life:

It's my son's 3rd birthday. Tommy Dude is growing up in a big way.

It's my son's 3rd birthday. Tommy Dude is growing up in a big way.
Happy birthday to the little guy!

My youngest will be 3 in just a few weeks.

How time flies

56cbd68f2d18ecdbc387b0ad6c23837e.jpg

f222abda526382b884f89465da009b07.jpg

Happy birthday to the little guy!!

Happy birthday to the little guy!

Well it's been a tough 36 hours as my wife and I are at children's with our 6 month old. This week my little girl became sick, just the normal cold and fever. However; long story short after testing her blood her iron levels are extremely low and our little one is anemic. Just testing and more testing at this point as the doctors say she has been this way since birth.

Thoughts and prayers for us as hopefully the next set of tests include some good news.

e3b7d7b35bedcd30f7883ecc46f4173f.jpg

Well it's been a tough 36 hours as my wife and I are at children's with our 6 month old. This week my little girl became sick, just the normal cold and fever. However; long story short after testing her blood her iron levels are extremely low and our little one is anemic. Just testing and more testing at this point as the doctors say she has been this way since birth.

Thoughts and prayers for us as hopefully the next set of tests include some good news.

Thoughts your way. Hopefully the docs will have some good news for you.

Fingers crossed you guys are out of there quickly tbanks!

T and P your way tbanks. I hope your little one is feeling better soon.

Kindergarten registration today for my oldest. Holy crap that went by fast.

Hope everything turns out ok tbanks.

Tbanks5, she's adorable. Hope they get her feeling better soon. T&Ps heading your way.

Hang in there Tbanks, thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Home with a sick kiddo today, hate it when they don't feel good.

That's a tough little cookie right there, Tbanks. I hope she kicks its ass.

Well thanks for the well wishes and kind words everyone. We are home and she's doing great. Took a few blood transfusions but her levels are coming up and now she has to take iron supplements for a few months.

Watching her be pricked and prodded was tough as a parent. It's hard being in a situation where I can't make it better. Just glad it's over for now. Thank God!

This was too cute today!

Well thanks for the well wishes and kind words everyone. We are home and she's doing great. Took a few blood transfusions but her levels are coming up and now she has to take iron supplements for a few months.

Watching her be pricked and prodded was tough as a parent. It's hard being in a situation where I can't make it better. Just glad it's over for now. Thank God!

Glad to hear she is feeling better

I think that's one of the hardest things about having children, at certain times you are powerless to help them.

Glad to hear she is improving now.

Our youngest is such a challenge! He's always pushing the boundaries and is just a 360 from what our oldest was like as a almost 2 year old. It's 6am, I've been up 4 times throughout the night and awoken at 5:20am as he was screaming he wanted to play cars. I have come to the conclusion that he is our payback for #1 being cake. And the fact, he's me as a child reincarnated. Child #2 is exactly why we aren't going for #3

Hang in there TBanks. She is a cutie!

Back