Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering putting the MXM in the bag over the Tank Cruiser.

Tough decision.

Do it and I'll join ya.

Just need to grab a different grip.

I cannot seem to get this beauty off my mind! Such a good looking flat stick
Bettinardi-Queen-B-6-Face-640x427.jpg
!

I really enjoy mine! Awesome headshape and that finish.....
9afa28bc3455a1ffb5cb3ddd9223a9b3.jpg
Ack!! You guys (and Ron, of course - the Betti buying enabler) are killing me with the QB6 shape. I think that may be the route I go for a custom Betti.

Stand bags.

Got my eye on a few slightly older iron sets in graphite that I can pick up cheaply to try out - Diablo Edge, Rocketbladez, Speedblade, Razr X, etc. Mostly ones I can mess with to see if graphite gives me a noticeable difference, then gift to my dad once his knee surgery is healed and is able to play again. With his shoulder issues he's being stubborn about moving to graphite, I figure if I give him a set he can't say no :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedblades are solid irons.

King LTD driver
Callaway Apex hybrids
Hogan hybrids
Hogan PTx irons
SuperStroke grip for the 2135

Other than waiting for my King LTD and J15 forged wedges, I'm looking at cart bags for the Clicgear 3.5. It's a tossup between the B3, C-130 and Nike Performance IV at the moment.

Oh and I can't lie....I want to try the Bridgestone JGR driver

Other than waiting for my King LTD and J15 forged wedges, I'm looking at cart bags for the Clicgear 3.5. It's a tossup between the B3, C-130 and Nike Performance IV at the moment.

I have the previous model B3 bag. You'll get to see my full Clicgear setup in a couple of weeks haha.

All I really think about nowadays is Taylormade. The M2 line reminds me of the XR line from Callaway. It just seems so good from top to bottom. My ponders increase each day. First it was the driver, then the fairways (reg and HL) and now the hybrids and even irons look pretty good. I think I could bag an entire M2 bag (minus wedges and putter) and be really happy.

If it's the blue one we were talking about when we played I support this.

that crown is amazing isn't it? Best in the business.

Color doesnt really concern me, just need quality.

I nabbed a '16 SM Three5 last summer, have enjoyed it a long. The Srixon stand bag is pretty awesome too.

Oh and I can't lie....I want to try the Bridgestone JGR driver

Should be available on Test Drive any time I think. I'm pondering JGR hybrid goodness.

You had a '15 three5 before that right? If so how do they compare with the straps?

I looked at the '15 model, but then pulled the trigger on the '16. Straps were thicker with more padding on the newer model which I liked. I prefer the update EZ fit too.

So many ponders after just walking out of GS.

816 DBD! After a quick education on what my potential could be given my numbers I am interested in given this club another go at it but using the dual cog adapter to my advantage now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back