What cigar did you smoke today?

My father 10th anniversary for the special THP St. Louis outing.
7a24a899474fea28c0e7c81cb17aa5bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's perfect outside here in NE Ohio so I'm enjoying this little number while cleaning the sticks.

c3beb7f4a2a47b25245d413db144ef79.jpg

It's so nice out I decided to do another. This is really good.

0598a77f27821b10169efc85a85f5aa7.jpg

Another perfect day. about to light up one of these bad boys.

4b7a8df7bf5dfb4648d7d812f1bb00ee.jpg

Tried the Nub Connecticut on ur recommendation. Had it with some Rum. Enjoyed it a lot. 40-50min burn and quite the ash.

That's awesome! Glad you liked it.

That Camacho triple maduro was really, really good. If you like dark/bold cigars I'd highly recommend it. Not sure why Camacho went so crazy huge with their cigar rings though haha.

Been smoking a lot of Drew Estate's Kentucky Fire Cured Cigars. Tastes like a campfire. Not bad

Been smoking a lot of Drew Estate's Kentucky Fire Cured Cigars. Tastes like a campfire. Not bad

Interesting. I love Drew Estate so I'll have to check that out. At one point I had tried all of Drew Estate and CAO's offerings, but now both have come out with a bunch more haha. Time to play catch up.

Interesting. I love Drew Estate so I'll have to check that out. At one point I had tried all of Drew Estate and CAO's offerings, but now both have come out with a bunch more haha. Time to play catch up.

It is tough to keep up. But they are very good with bourbon

Enjoying this with a nice Glendronach 12 year.

3b4581c628cc8e8d7e29b00420e4cfb0.jpg

Party Short. Yum.
M
be8c6a78cdacdb13c676f9f890ae1ccd.jpg

While getting my #TheCup prep on...

f3049b04b6c9f09e0aa5a7dee83d34dc.jpg

Had a Tatuaje and A Lot 23 on the course

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

Love seeing all of these pics of everyone enjoying a cigar on the greens. I'm a big fan of both, so I designed a new product that we plan on releasing here very shortly.

Had a Liga Ferrule Pig on the course yesterday, boy that was a treat.

Going through old photos, found this gem, my first Cuban, in Mexico!

Had a Liga Ferrule Pig on the course yesterday, boy that was a treat.

I love the pig.

Smoking a Jamie Garcia toro on this absolutely perfect day on the course.

da12ba71d57dc9295e32dc6d0e80e0ea.jpg

I love the pig.

Smoking a Jamie Garcia toro on this absolutely perfect day on the course.

da12ba71d57dc9295e32dc6d0e80e0ea.jpg

Haven't tried any Jamie Garcia's yet. My shop just got some in and im excited to try them

Over the last few weeks I've knocked down:

1. 2005 Upmann Mag 46

oaB72H9.png

2011 HDM Limited Edition

eZTuasZ.png

....and of course some Pipe action (try a pipe you'll like it, it's extremely economical and corncobs are great on the course)

6e4tnaw.png
tAZ75PL.png

Enjoying a Carlos Cabeza small batch cigar that my daughter got me. Oh and the 105mm howitzer shell that I use as an ashtray.

8d13f0f5d3dbe05c0b02d7d847074691.jpg

Last night after my Sixers got the #1 pick my friends and I celebrated with Liga's and 12yr Scotch

Good friend of mind has recently starting asking about cigars and bumming them off of me on the course, so I want to get him a sampler just to see if it's something he enjoys on the regular. Not wanting to spend a lot, so where should I look for a sampler pack?

Your local cigar shop might have a sampler. I usually visit "herfersparadise.com." There are a few links in their Commercial forum that offer various cigars and samplers. Once in a while I'll find a decent deal from Cigars International, Cigar.com, etc...

I've never tried smoking cigars. My BIL who I play with often is an afficiando and the offer is always there, I've just never taken him up on it.

I'm at my buddy's wedding last weekend and he's determined to get me to smoke one with him. Can't refuse right? So I had my first

cigar.com house label (purple) is about all I know. It was pretty mild (I say so because it didn't suck).

I don't plan on doing it often but there is a golf trip I take every summer (with the same BIL) and of the 32 guys there probably 24 of them have cigars on hand. Likely I'll partake during the trip a few times also. I love the idea of the LARGE LARGE variety out there and it'll be neat to see what I get handed.

Back