What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
New in the closet: about 7 Nike Dri Fit Victory Polos, 2 Adidas Puremotion polos, 2 Ashworth polos, 5 pairs of UA Match Play pants and 4 pairs of UA Match Play shorts.

Last edited:
Really pondering some FJ Freestyle shoes but they are a little rich for me at the moment. Eyeing up the Black pair, and the White/Green pair.

Finally was able to score a deal at Marshall's

2a4b793a6c1b17cc0fef466f4188f8a8.jpg

Finally was able to score a deal at Marshall's

2a4b793a6c1b17cc0fef466f4188f8a8.jpg
Gotta love the deals at Marshalls/TJMaxx. Getting harder and harder to find though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The Boost 2s were clutch this weekend. 5 hours on the range Friday, 36 on Saturday, 18 on Sunday. Now I'm back in dress shoes with no foot fatigue whatsoever. No question they are much more comfortable for me than the Biodrive or even my trusty LC2s.

Picked up this Bobby Jones polo from their website for just the cost of shipping thanks to a $50.00 credit for playing in their Masters pick 'em game.

f359cf44c95650ddbd4638c644f96310.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thinking about some FJ Icons or tour 360 boosts

Thinking about some FJ Icons or tour 360 boosts
Those 360 Boosts are great looking, and judging off the normal boosts amazingly comfortable.

Thinking about the new Jordan's dropping tomorrow. I like them a lot

Just deciding on white or black but I may pull the trigger
They both look good, I'd go black because that white look like a botch to keep clean.

Picked up 2 new 2016 UA shirts.
After seeing Kang rocking the newer UA stuff, I realize, I need some.

I want to be cool like Kang.

Since we can't be Korean, I guess we will have to rock some UA.

Love love the UA stuff. I think I own 7 of the playoff polos now. Good fit for me and I think they look good

Oooh. I like those!

I don't know what it is about online shopping, but I always feel so much better with a discount coupon.. even if it's 5% or something silly like that haha

I don't know what it is about online shopping, but I always feel so much better with a discount coupon.. even if it's 5% or something silly like that haha
Same here. I do extensive searches for coupon codes. Even in the end if if just saves me my sales tax.

Picked up 2 new 2016 UA shirts.

Hey I did too! I also added some Mission Belt straps for my NextBelt buckles I have

I've been hearing and reading positive reviews on the TW 15s. I may have to get a pair ... how did I miss out on these?!?!? Looks like nike.com has the best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back