What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-gripped a driver so I can sell it. Cleaned my clubs in hopes of range/golf tomorrow (which won't happen now because of the snow). Reorganized the bag, watched some golf, followed Club Clash, and some putting practice.....

All on a day when I expected to be golfing all day until the rain/snow came.

THP'D, Changed bags back to the stand bag from the staffer. Cleaned up the sticks for our rescheduled first tournament tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cleaned the clubs after my range time in preparation for the #THPCallOut with ASN21 tomorrow!

I cut 6 steel shaft tips, filed the ends, and abraded the tips. The 6 iron is my test mule and is just waiting for me to get a mixing cup for gluing. I also have 3 stiffer wedge shafts that will be getting the same treatment today. I'm prepping myself for a hospital procedure tomorrow morning so I need to stay busy between "breaks". I figure I can do some shafts before the Doc gives me one. :angry:

Yesterday, I played in a scramble for my father-in-law, Birdies for Education Foundation. I never expect to win it b/c I just go out for fun and whatever happens, happens. Our team played quite well for guys that don't play a lot of the time. My team shot a legit -7 and won some good gift certificates along the way. I had some way ward drives during the day, so the gift certificates will come in handy buying some new golf balls.

Heading out for my #THPCallOut with ASN21!

Just some THP today.

THPing and some range time.

First Sunday morning 18 of the posting season! Beautiful weather and happy to be out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Great time with my 8 year old niece, putting, chipping and hitting the driver range

More practice. Couple buckets and then a fun chipping contest with mrs. cowdog. On the range I worked on clearing hips and a slight change to how I take the club back. I took some video the other day and noticed I had slipped back to some old habits. Lesson tomorrow. I will am interested to get his feedback. I think I will also get some numbers from a trackman/flightscope/something, and that will very interesting.

Played 18 with @dhartmann34, cleaned up the clubs, watched some gof, and doing a little THPing.

Cleaned / dusted off my clubs and got my first round of the season in. Felt good and i actually struck the ball pretty well.

Walked 18 very slowly. Not because of me being slow, because of the crazy slow play all over the course.

Played 36 with THPers today.

Played 18 with Ken_h and showed him how to properly top a ball from the middle of the fairway. What a brutal round made fun by talking away with another THPer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched some golf and THP'ed.

Hit a large bag of balls at the range followed by some putting and chipping work. Then I was inspired by Club Clash so I headed to the golf store and put my LTD driver up against the Srixon Z355, Titleist 915 D2 and Cobra F6. The LTD won in all categories so it earns it's keep for another week!

18 with my brother!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well, where I live, a big spring bluzzard dumped quite a bit of we snow. No golf for at least a week....but.

While shovelling snow, I made sure I kept that left arm straight, then took the shovel back, started my downswng while keeping the left arm ahead of the ball, swng shift.....then with late flick of the wrist......threw to snow off the shovel.

All these while keeping my head down.....did this for 3 hours !!!!

THP'd. #THPCallOut with ASN21. Sold my Matrix White Tie shaft and Nike Air Hybrid II bag. Decided I'm going to exclusively game the Chrome Soft. Adjusted my GBB from 12.5º to 10.5º.

Today was a busy day, full of golf, which was awesome!

THP'd, picked up a shaft box from Golf Mart and hustled to the Post Office to ship the Matrix shaft and Nike bag. The lady told me the bag would be $55 to ship initially, and I asked "how is this more expensive to IN when it cost $30 to ship to FL?" Thankfully she double checked because it ended up costing $28, which is what I figured it would be.

Played another 18 holes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back