2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

You know I got your back. I really enjoyed playing with you Saturday.
Team 411 all the :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Oh stop im a dbag

You know I got your back. I really enjoyed playing with you Saturday.
Team 411 all the :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sposey Numbers. I find this unacceptable. :act-up:

Weather looks like crap here in the middle of the week too. Swing clinic tomorrow night will be great though and maybe rounds Saturday and Sunday!

We've got iffy weather this week also. The only night I can get out we have a decent chance of rain. I'm hoping to get to the range over lunch sometime this week.

Nope....lol.
I've got some pretty awesome golf stuff this spring/summer. Friend of mine can get us out on Trump National Philly next month, we're playing TPC Jasna Polana in May as part of the Mastercard member for a day series and now #TheCup.

I'm still trying to absorb it all.
I still think about seeing that first post update and my draw dropping when I saw my name there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Trump Philly is awesome. Pine Valley is about 3 miles away if you're as much of a nerd as I am and wanted to drive up and check out the entrance.

Trump Philly is awesome. Pine Valley is about 3 miles away if you're as much of a nerd as I am and wanted to drive up and check out the entrance.
I can neither confirm nor deny that I've gotten the stink eye from the guard at the gate......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Got a round it today and had #TheCup on my mind, not too bad but I still need a lot of work before July gets here. Of course I'll get it done...that's how we do it on #Team441!

Swing clinic started today, goes 2 hours every Tuesday, has a short game and putting lesson, and runs for 5 weeks. After that I'll start back into my regular lessons and be hitting up a lot of different courses. Tonight we went over a lot of the same stuff I've been over the last couple lessons, but I was put in the advanced group and got to work on more of the finer points outside of just setup and making contact. After a weekend of bad ball striking it felt good to get some more instruction and hitting good golf shots again. Come July I WILL be in top form, I'm hungry to get better!!! Team # #TheCup

Going for an iron fitting this weekend to see how I like the apex irons and different shafts.

have another lesson this Saturday and found a weekly league to join in addition to all the practice I'll be getting with the locals.

go #team441

Nice work! I got some range time in over lunch today and for the first time since probably last July was able to get a really nice little draw going with my driver. I haven't carried that over to the irons yet but I'm heading in a positive direction so I'm pretty excited.

Hey fellas just a few things.
I dont want this thread to be alienated by too many people so ideally lets keep this about the event, sponsor, courses, formats, teams etc.
We have a lesson thread to talk about those, range thread for range work and lots of equipment threads to discuss gear.

I dont want this thread to be alienated by too many people so ideally lets keep this about the event, sponsor, courses, formats, teams etc.
We have a lesson thread to talk about those, range thread for range work and lots of equipment threads to discuss gear.

Thanks MD441, first timer... I'll get the hang of it.

Thanks MD441, first timer... I'll get the hang of it.
No worries it happens in all of the event threads just trying to minimize it and still keep this one talked about as it should

2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Speaking of formats.....what have the previous "cup" events produced for them and what is expected for this one? I assume multiple formats are in order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of formats.....what have the previous Morgan cup events produced for them and what is expected for this one? I assume multiple formats are in order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those events and the legacy have had a variety. If i recall there has been shamble, best ball, singles, alt shot and i think modified pinehurst in the events ive played at these courses. But with this being a different event id say anything could happen

No worries it happens in all of the event threads just trying to minimize it and still keep this one talked about as it should

It is definitely special and with the lengths Callaway goes to to make them what they are, along with THP, I can only imagine what we're in for. Can't wait to find out more details as we get closer to the event.

It is definitely special and with the lengths Callaway goes to to make them what they are, along with THP, I can only imagine what we're in for. Can't wait to find out more details as we get closer to the event.

I can't wait to find out all the details, I'm looking forward to finding out hotel information as crazy as that might sound.

Sound good Mike. I think I've been overly excited about this!

I have to say it's been a blast telling my family and friends about this. I have a really jealous brother in law which in all honesty, is really fun! I know we are still quite a way out from this but I can't wait to learn more as we get closer.

You guys are in for such a treat on these courses. They are both so much fun to play and require all kinds of different shots.

Looks like the weather is going to stay nice here! I will be out after work getting a round in and working on some fundamentals

If I were people in this event, I would start practicing with a Chrome Soft Golf Ball.

If I were people in this event, I would start practicing with a Chrome Soft Golf Ball.

Used one for the first time last weekend, no issues at all

Such a good ball too

Just picked some up yesterday, and a new Callaway hat to get me through the summer!

Back