What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
c359349542f63fb3ae00bca99607a5fc.jpg

Pair of freestyles and a dozen of the new RZN Tour Black

Not the normal shoe I wear but by far the most comfortable thing I have tried on in some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are sharp Ron

Not the normal shoe I wear but by far the most comfortable thing I have tried on in some time.

I really like those. Since Nike decided to puke on the Lunar line I've been looking for a new shoe.

So I spent 1.5 hours in golf stores this weekend, didnt swing a single club. Tried on a bunch of shoes and then bought a headcover, then bought 5 more.

All of them spoken for, and should be mailing then out to THPers in the next couple days!
457d2d663ec2124ac2cee4012a7fe3f7.jpg

Went to Dicks and bought a new golf pride tour wrap to throw on the 905R, and found this book on clearance. Soaking up the knowledge...

82dc0da5b6c5d8428a65c41919129a98.jpg

e2a88b40007b7cd080ace20584c1aabf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

those don't look as bad as other pics. I like that color and the blue ones but still struggle with the look. Will need to check these out in person.

Doesn't get any better than Carl's.

They coerced me into a new putter yesterday.

Next will be new irons.

The Ping G iron ponder is no more. 5-u coming sometime in the next few weeks.

The Ping G iron ponder is no more. 5-u coming sometime in the next few weeks.

Congrats! I hope mine are here this week - same setup as yours. Hit'em well!

7 linksoul poles and a linksoul sweater. For $57 shipped all brand new. Very happy guy right now.

Green fees and Cart fees at the Local muni

Small bucket

Kenny Giannini G5

I needed a 2nd pair of spikeless and got a good deal on a pair of Puma Bio Drive Leather Golf Shoes.
143b8ee9540357502f96ada3cf15cf67.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats! I hope mine are here this week - same setup as yours. Hit'em well!

It was one of those things where I kept going back and comparing the two sets I have to these after I got fit for them, and once I got to the 6/7i, it wasn't even close - the G's just performed better. I prefer the i25 and the 545 in terms of looks, but I'm going with what the numbers tell me.

Where at?! Awesome deal!
The bay. There where "buy it nows" and I took a chance and bought everything he had in my size.

Last edited:
I needed a 2nd pair of spikeless and got a good deal on a pair of Puma Bio Drive Leather Golf Shoes.

Almost picked a pair of those up today as well. Just wasn't the price I wanted. Great pickup though!

I have these. Love them. Having a hard time just keeping them in my 'wear for golf' category.

A Black Clover Premium California 2 hat in mega dome size :D

Amazon. It was the last pair in 13m and was $89.

As a fellow "13er" You got get'em when you can.

As a fellow "13er" You got get'em when you can.

I never find deals on golf shoes because so few 13s are made the stores are always out of inventory well before sales hit.

I never find deals on golf shoes because so few 13s are made the stores are always out of inventory well before sales hit.

Do you wear standard or wide? I want a pair of Biodrives bad, but the 12Ws are still $140.

just picked up Callaway Xr16 3w and 5w heads. Not that I needed either one since I already have an xr16 3w showing up tomorrow.

A set of XR Pro's from the MP to play with. The wife is going to start playing a little so I need to pick up some clubs here and there for her to hit. I'm probably keeping the XR's though and I'll let her hit my J15 Cast set when she goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back