What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm yeah

3f1356923ac004d5922d201fe9798ce0.jpg

Joe at Toulon was a real pleasure to deal with.
Joe and Tony are both awesome guys and believe in what they are doing it just oozes put of them when you talk to them.
I've been totally infatuated with the artistry behind it all. It's a sight or roll unseen, but I have faith in what I've seen from them.
I've seen and rolled one. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on a JGR 3 wood. I like the results I've seen with the JGR driver and got this cheap enough it's worth a try.

Ordered some Golfworks Max Strength Tour Set Plus Beaded Epoxy after talking to the guy who will be installing my Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105s next week.

I. AM. EXCITE.

:D

A new grip for my gap wedge and some new shoes too. Took every bit of restraint I had not to walk out with an SM6 as well.

37ed4242091bd7ab93e9f5b51ff5392e.jpg

All of this showed up over the last couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgestone j15 wedge. It was so cheap and I just want to see how it plays for me. I got along with the j40 really well so this club intrigues me

I brought 10 Lamkin Masters UTx limited grips the other week and they arrived the other day, they look awesome.

Just bought a TM jet speed 5H. $79 with shipping. I've all but given up hitting an iron lower then 6. This will replace my 4/5 iron. Just love my 4H. Now to work on getting some irons.

Bridgestone j15 wedge. It was so cheap and I just want to see how it plays for me. I got along with the j40 really well so this club intrigues me

The J15s are awesome! Enjoy

The J15s are awesome! Enjoy

I'm excited. I've been looking at them for a long time. If it is an upgrade from the j40 then it could be in my bag for a while.

I'm excited. I've been looking at them for a long time. If it is an upgrade from the j40 then it could be in my bag for a while.

Yeah I picked my 54 and 58 initially and liked them so much I got the 50 as well. They're just really solid wedges. I'm very happy with mine!

Yeah I picked my 54 and 58 initially and liked them so much I got the 50 as well. They're just really solid wedges. I'm very happy with mine!

Good to know! Do you use the 54 for a lot of full shots?

Good to know! Do you use the 54 for a lot of full shots?

Yeah it's my 100-115ish club. Shots are nice and high with that bad boy!

Last edited:
Green fees.

Large bucket of range balls.

3 pack of footjoy stasof gloves.

Dozen B330S at demo day.
Was hitting the JPX 850 driver good, left without one though....

Had my driver cut down to 45" and installed a new grip.

Picked up this guy and a Ping hat

Went to a demo day and ordered Ping Glide Wedges - 54 WS and 58 SS. These edged out the Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 CB, Titleist SM6, and Callaway MD3 in that order, but it was close. Actually was ready to get the MD3s but could not get the 54 in a C grind. No other MD3 worked as well.

UA Match Play shorts in steel. My wardrobe is complete :D

Didn't buy it today but my Heavenwood arrived. Yes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back