Odyssey Covers Thread

Anyone looking for the jason blade cover?
c88b1b632a2cce4a2088314244e25306.jpg

Of course no mallet that i really want lol.
Yes!!!!!!!!

Done deal James. Fire me your address via pm.

Man I should have waited to get mine. Haha.

Are these showing up at Golftowns up there north of the border?

Dang It!! If you see another one let me know, I have my paypal ready!
No worries , i will check the other store tomorrow for more.

If you see a mallet cover, I'll reimburse you the cost and shipping. Unless of course they're like $100.

Mike and Greg, I struck the motherload
192ba557421deb97c90812add1cec54c.jpg

Ugh. I'm such a dummy. oh well, that's what I get for being impulsive and not smart.

If you have another blade please let me know ill pay for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just waiting to find out if these will be available here in NZ. If not can we talk about one of those blade covers Brad?

So jealous of those. I assume that all the blade covers have been spoken for?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Guys, please keep this about the topic at hand and take any sales, etc to either PM or post a thread in the marketplace.

So, of the unique covers, are there any that are sized to fit a Tank Cruiser #7 (the larger head)?

So, of the unique covers, are there any that are sized to fit a Tank Cruiser #7 (the larger head)?
Most of the special runs will indeed fit the larger 7 head.

The hockey mask cover is supposed to come to retail in 2016 right? It is not designed to be the super expensive rare cover it has been in the previous months from what I understand from Odyssey.

The hockey mask cover is supposed to come to retail in 2016 right? It is not designed to be the super expensive rare cover it has been in the previous months from what I understand from Odyssey.

I don't think it is coming to US retail, but I could be wrong. When I asked about them in California I was told no plans to bring to US retail.

I don't think it is coming to US retail, but I could be wrong. When I asked about them in California I was told no plans to bring to US retail.

That's what I was told as well. No US retail, but they were brought to retail in Canada.

I was told they would be available but doesn't look like its gonna happen. Odyssey has drop the ball on these covers.

Back