Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Have More Fun

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Travel, Play My Bucket List Course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Add a Comment Below)

Votes: 17 17.3%

• Total voters
1. Stay healthy. Had to miss 4 months of prime golf last year. 2. Get consistent, again (see #1) 3. Lower handicap (see #1 and #2)

Play more golf and lower my handicap. I believe the more I play this year the lower my handicap will get. I started 2018 as a 3.3 and ended at 1.8.

Shoot par or better every league round.

I went with play more golf although it really is to play more golf with friends. I play a lot of solo rounds at the course i work at but usually are short notice like after a shift. I'm only allowed to have friends every so often so as much as I enjoy playing free golf, with friends elsewhere would be much more fun.

Other. No round scores with three digits.

My #1 goal for 2019 is to shoot my very first Sub 70 round.

Short game, short game, short game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*making sure I beat @2BFAST on his home course in May. :blob:

You will if you keep asking for all these strokes you keep asking for.......

Can't believe I'm the only mook to vote "Have more fun"

2018 was a grind it out year with playing for scores and handicap while mixing in lessons. It wasn't enjoyable sometimes, and sometimes overly frustrating. The Ultimate Gathering was about as much fun as I've had on a golf course ever.

I haven't kept a handicap since October and the looking or adding up scores after 3-4 holes have stopped. Whatever I shoot after 9, add it up, and after 18 add it up.

New Year's Day I shot a disappointing 92 but didn't know what I needed to "break 90" or whatever during the final few holes. Whatever.

Music in the cart, maybe a beer or two, maybe a hosel rocket or two, maybe a shank or two. Screw it. Enjoy the day.

The main goal this year is to lower my handicap.

To play the right amount of golf that keeps my wife happy. Next year will be to get the little one on the course.

Learn my new irons & keep the handi under 10

Consistency..... everything else comes from there

I'm in for having more fun and playing more. If I do that, the index will go down.

Stay healthy first and foremost. If that happens, I think my secondary goal of getting my index back under 4 will fall in place.

"Other" for me, as I'm still kind of new around here, #1 is to get into a THP event. If that doesn't happen this year, it will be my #1 next year too.

I'm getting an index this year after taking the past two years off from playing golf aside from fun. I know where I left off in terms of official index (15.5) so I'm hoping to end up lower than that.

Other. Hit on more cart girls. Try to up my creeper game. Wear a jaunty beret for a round. Find my perfect grip. Change my grip. Don't bash my head on the cart top when getting in. Don't step in a puddle. Pet a clubhouse dog, and maybe buy him a hot dog. Try to find as good of a breakfast sandwich as I did at the B100 get together. Don't get stung by a wasp on the second hole and have to play with a swoll-up fingah.

Have more fun...some of those other goals will be reached if I achieve this one.

work my butt off and get better at golf(and life/health in general) before the Morgan Cup.

I would love to be able to get my HC under 10 by the end of the year. Going to Portugal next week and should get a couple of rounds in but then back to the wet and cold UK after that.

Back