Travis Matthews Active

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
Just in time for resolution season Travis Matthews introduces a sweet looking line of Men's active wear. Base only on a review of the website I can see they spent time picking solid "manly" colors. Tones of grey,black and darker blues. They did offer wine as a color way which looked great. My guess is that the tops will have a soft hand and provide moisture management and odor mitigation. If you buy these sort of items think Rhone and of course LuLu Lemon.

I like this idea and shows that Callaway as a corporation is thinking way outside of golf. And for those of us who golf and workout it fits that lifestyle nicely.

https://www.travismathew.com/shop/collections/active.html

Just in time for resolution season Travis Matthews introduces a sweet looking line of Men's active wear. Base only on a review of the website I can see they spent time picking solid "manly" colors. Tones of grey,black and darker blues. They did offer wine as a color way which looked great. My guess is that the tops will have a soft hand and provide moisture management and odor mitigation. If you buy these sort of items think Rhone and of course LuLu Lemon.

I like this idea and shows that Callaway as a corporation is thinking way outside of golf. And for those of us who golf and workout it fits that lifestyle nicely.

https://www.travismathew.com/shop/collections/active.html
They've offered activewear previously. I had a pair of shorts. For the price, I wasn't thrilled with them, which says a lot considering at one point I had 15-20 of their polos.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That is a surprise considering how it works so well with their golf apparel business. Good info

That is a surprise considering how it works so well with their golf apparel business. Good info
For me it was more the price vs the competition. They've come in being priced the same as Nike, Lululemon, etc. If they would have priced their stuff 10-15% under those brands, it would be good value. Not the case though.

That would be great for us but hard tp justify for TM. They have established a price structure in the market place. I know golf and fitness are two different things but if the fitness apparel was cheaper it would seem inconsistent. Their job is to make the fitness as good as the golf apparel. I would be all over that. In my mind Rhone, at least for tops should be their target.

Last edited:
They've offered activewear previously. I had a pair of shorts. For the price, I wasn't thrilled with them, which says a lot considering at one point I had 15-20 of their polos.

The prices are outrageous TBH - specifically in the bottoms. I like their polos, but this might be too steep for me.

Back