2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Feel better, i hear the best cure is teeing it up with THPers though :)

Glad you found that works for you :)

I have 6 others that work for me...haha, but nothing that instills the confidence that this one does. No fancy weighting, MOI, counterbalancing, etc., just a flat out awesome milled carbon steel putter with a regular pistol Lamkin grip that feels so right in my hands.

I have 6 others that work for me...haha, but nothing that instills the confidence that this one does. No fancy weighting, MOI, counterbalancing, etc., just a flat out awesome milled carbon steel putter with a regular pistol Lamkin grip that feels so right in my hands.

Haha sounds like my gamer, no frills just performance (my gamer is a beautiful flat stick though)

I've accepted that I won't get to hit any balls outside until we hit the short course and the Lakes before the meet & greet. I'm ready!

Realize I posted in the wrong thread lol.

Well I've got some not so great news. Rolled my ankle today by the cart path on our 4th hole. I played through the pain but I'm really hurting now.

The good news is I'm not missing this event for anything so I'll be ready to roll on one leg if need be in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rest that ankle and get healthy!! Like others have said, ice and elevation will help.
Was hoping to get some practice or play in this weekend but I'm stuck in bed. The dreaded yearly sinus and ear infection has hit. Top Golf with THPers was probably not the smartest decision last night...but boy was it fun! C'mon medicines! ?
Battled a sinus infection for about 2 weeks before throwing in the white flag and went to the doctors. They are the worst - feel better!

Been out of the loop the last 3-4 days with the little man being sick and then the wife and I getting it as well. Prep for the event is not happening, but the good news is I lost a few pounds and am feeling lean and mean for this event.

Leaving in 11 days! Seriously amped up for this event and playing golf with THP'rs!

JM

Weather looks to be much better today. Will be hitting the course at about 2 to get in more prep work.

Gonna hit the practice tee today. Need to fix yesterday's tee game.

JM

Been out of the loop the last 3-4 days with the little man being sick and then the wife and I getting it as well. Prep for the event is not happening, but the good news is I lost a few pounds and am feeling lean and mean for this event.

Not the birthday present you hoped for?

Not the birthday present you hoped for?

lol not exactly, but I did get to stay in bed and watch lots of golf.

Regardless of how much prep I have or don't have, I will be ready to tee it up with old friends and looking forward to making new ones.

12 days gents. 12 days.

Always look on the bright side partner, lol. Glad everyone is getting over the crud, you take care and I will see you in a few days.

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Morning fellas! I hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did. I know peeps are feeling less than stellar for various reasons and that's just life. We have a under two weeks to get everything pointed in the right direction or at least pretty damn close. Don't get down, don't discouraged, don't worry. Everything will be good and if it's not, in 12 days me and Ryan will make sure ITS ALL GOOD!

I want to win this event as bad as Ryan but not at the expense of your players. We want everyone to be healthy or at least dragging one leg :D. Having fun and enjoying the weekend. While we have some big prizes on the line, golden ticket, HOF tags, auto bid (capt) and new friends. This coming weekend is about you guys and our great sponsor. We are looking for smiles, high fives, bro hugs, pats on the backside (if that's your thang), stories, pics, videos and lasting memories. If one team happens to win while doing all of the above, well then BONUS!

Keep your heads up and the eyes on the prize. Two outstanding golf courses, 24 great guys, ok 23 great guys...441 is a little suspect. One great host in THP and one wicked cool sponsor in Kentwool. Let's keep it up and turn this mutha out (hammer reference)

Last edited:
I'm stoked Panda, much needed getaway with THP'ers is NEXT FREAKING WEEK!!

And it wouldn't be a Panda post without a vodka infused Panda'ism!

HaHa! I saw that too and thought I had a drinking problem and was seeing things. Glad it was just a Panda'ism.

JM

Noticed that as well but got pulled away prior to having time to comment.

Nothing like a Panda post to get you fired up.

HaHa! I saw that too and thought I had a drinking problem and was seeing things. Glad it was just a Panda'ism.

JM

I guess I might be the only one who thought the venue was secretly moved to somewhere in what was formerly known as Yugoslavia. :bulgy-eyes:

I love it Panda and can't wait to everyone next week! Got another round in yesterday and saw a lot of good things about my game. The offseason work is starting to appear in my golf game and to say I am excited is an understatement. I saw a couple of things that also need work and I will be addressing them over the next 2 weeks.

Yay, Tito Weeks for everybody!

Why 'two' auto corrects to Titos I will never know.

Great post Captain Freddie!

9 more work days then off to an incredible weekend filled with friends, fun, golf, food and I'm sure a few spirits!

Extended forecast is showing a warming trend for the weekend of the classic. Should be able to show off those Kentwool socks while wearing shorts.

Tito weeks!!!!

Extended forecast is showing a warming trend for the weekend of the classic. Should be able to show off those Kentwool socks while wearing shorts.

Let's keep the weather talk for the travel thread. Thank you

Back