2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

In my singles match against Neubarth he was using the Exo 2 Ball and putted pretty well with it. The best part though was watching our Hideaway member try it out. He had been struggling with his Spider early on and Jeff let him try the 2 ball several times throughout the round. His putting was much better each time with the 2 ball, and I remember him making a comment about the weighting of it feeling a little better. It wouldn't surprise me if he has one in the bag this season.

Hopefully added weight won’t be needed but having to add a little weight to the head on most previous putters including current EXO, it would be a nice option for those that desire it. Looking forward to trying the 2019 out!

Per Luke Williams from Odyssey/Callaway, heads are 360g.

d99ada9312b55e64fc446097b5957d6a.jpg

My pre order is in! 7 mini with pistol grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Marxman is the one I have my eye on...

That is a beautiful EXO

That is a thing of utter beauty! Even got red and white stripes like my football team, Southampton! Need to roll one of these as soon as they’re out.

I may or may not have ordered a marxman s with stroke lab on accident.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I may or may not have ordered a marxman s with stroke lab on accident.

I can think of worse things to order on accident!

Hello gorgeous

e6853c90b86fe600928352526ae75270.jpg

445a6aa64184af41a08463c1762c502d.jpg

WOW!

Pretty much. Already spent 30 minutes last night adjusting my putting routine for the head shape

Pretty much. Already spent 30 minutes last night adjusting my putting routine for the head shape

How so? Something major in the routine?

How so? Something major in the routine?

so the marxman was my go to and now i have the tuttle in my bag. Both are bigger mallet heads that sit pretty flat at address. The 7 mini doesn't. It rocks back a little when I place the putter on the floor so it adds loft if i dont forward press. So i decided to incorporate that into a routine as sort of a check list of steps to make sure i'm good to go when ready. Worked pretty well last night but sunday on course will be the deciding factor. Putting is my one strong area so it's pretty vital that i get that squared away before keeping it in the bag full time.

Hello gorgeous

e6853c90b86fe600928352526ae75270.jpg

445a6aa64184af41a08463c1762c502d.jpg

Beautiful! My marxman s can't get here fast enough!

That 7 mini in slant neck is pretty solid looking. I'm glad that's an option now, because I got some time in with the regular 7 and I'm still just not a fan of the larger size of it. Love the smaller version.

I'm also really digging the rossi with a slant neck too.

Post some pics up when it does. That’s the one I’ve got my eye on.

Trying to find somewhere in the South West of UK where I can roll one of these. Proving quite tricky! Don’t want to splash that much cash without trying it first.

My god my 7 mini is in time out right now. Within 2 ft it a show and cost me 4 strokes this morning. Something about how it sits just throws me off that close to the hole

My god my 7 mini is in time out right now. Within 2 ft it a show and cost me 4 strokes this morning. Something about how it sits just throws me off that close to the hole

Ummm well, geez - I was hoping for some better feedback so I can forward with the purchase we discussed

Bro, who’s making you putt 2 footers??? Those are gimmies.

Back