2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The new Odyssey EXO putter line-up is not available for pre-order until March 15, but the new info and some photos are up at Odyssey's web site: https://blog.odysseygolf.com/exo/?_ga=2.98503519.1784839088.1546614043-709049123.1544501468

We had the opportunity to try these during the Grandaddy putter fittings, and I really enjoyed the 7 Mini and the 2-Ball. I drained a lot of putts with the 2-Ball.

From the web page:

Maximum Forgiveness And A Smoother Stroke

EXO Putters with Stroke Lab shafts are a remarkable meeting of three of our newest innovations: EXO construction, White Hot Microhinge Insert, and Stroke Lab Weighting. The result is a spectacular line of high-tech mallets engineered to help any golfer make more putts.

This is a really awesome combination of three innovations!

The new Odyssey EXO putter line-up is not available for pre-order until March 15, but the new info and some photos are up at Odyssey's web site: https://blog.odysseygolf.com/exo/?_ga=2.98503519.1784839088.1546614043-709049123.1544501468

We had the opportunity to try these during the Grandaddy putter fittings, and I really enjoyed the 7 Mini and the 2-Ball. I drained a lot of putts with the 2-Ball.

From the web page:

This is a really awesome combination of three innovations!

I still really love the Indy shape for some reason

This video is pretty cool

that marxman or mini will be in my bag this year. The original shapes didn't really fit my eye but since o-works came out, the marxman profile and the smaller 7 profile just flat out perform for me. Crazy to say but the ball just jumps off the face and holds its line perfectly.

that marxman or mini will be in my bag this year. The original shapes didn't really fit my eye but since o-works came out, the marxman profile and the smaller 7 profile just flat out perform for me. Crazy to say but the ball just jumps off the face and holds its line perfectly.

The mini is awesome. Putted a bit with it on fitting day and it was really, really nice. I didn't love the original EXO 7. This one is perfect.

2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

So I realize that I got fit into the EXO Rossie by the guys that designed the putter, but that EXO Marxman is really calling my name. I will roll one in store as soon as it is released.

So I realize that I got fit into the EXO Rossie by the guys that designed the putter, but that EXO Marxman is really calling my name. I will roll one in store as soon as it is released.

i rolled the rossie last night and while at first the shape felt awkward visually, once i started rolling it that all disappeared real quick!

The 2-Ball isn't the prettiest 2-Ball ever created, but it does perform! I have some credit at Budget Golf and this may be what it's used for!

My main issue with the 2018 Exo Indy was the weight. The head felt just too light. Some others in the Exo thread had the same issue. Assuming the StrokeLab addresses that. Would like to give it a try to see if that’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My main issue with the 2018 Exo Indy was the weight. The head felt just too light. Some others in the Exo thread had the same issue. Assuming the StrokeLab addresses that. Would like to give it a try to see if that’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I stated in the other EXO thread, I don't get why they wouldn't add some weight ports to be able to dial in the weight as some other manufacturers do. Of course I guess I do get it, I'm sure adjustable weights will be a "new" feature in the future, and they probably already have them sitting in development ready to go, got to keep the masses upgrading as much as possible. I'm sure they'll have a very nice weight kit also.

I must say that I do like the look of the putters and the feel off the face.

Eric

Love my 7s from the Odyssey Experience last year. Will not be leaving the bag anytime soon.

Does anyone know if any of the new model are available in LH?

I'm a big fan of my 7s from the Odyssey Experience last year and a SAM fitting confirmed it was a solid fit for me but I'd like to try a mini 7 or a marxman in LH with the stroke lab shaft if they exist. I really wanted an Indy last year but that isn't available in LH.

I'm a big fan of my 7s from the Odyssey Experience last year and a SAM fitting confirmed it was a solid fit for me but I'd like to try a mini 7 or a marxman in LH with the stroke lab shaft if they exist. I really wanted an Indy last year but that isn't available in LH.

I believe so. I think @dazeedmonds has one coming his way and he's a lefty as well.

Yep. I’ve got a 2ball S coming in LH.

I had some time to kill today and swung in to the local golf shop and rolled the whole Odyssey lineup again and forgot how good that Indianapolis is. It's such a weird shape (that I really like) but seems like it's automatic. I regret not giving it more of a chance last year, I think I gave in to my buddies giving me crap about it too easily.

Ooooo that seven mini looks tempting!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The 7 mini does look solid.

Probably one of my favorite putters I rolled at the Grandaddy. Loved it. Thought the original EXO 7 was too big and the mini was the perfect size.

I’ll probably own one of those at some point.

I hope there are options for heavier heads.

Ooooo that seven mini looks tempting!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

the 7 mini is the reason stroke lab hasn't been in the bag yet. I've already got the mini dialed in length/weight/and grip wise. It's a great shape and with the right lie angle, sits perfectly square for my stroke.

Probably one of my favorite putters I rolled at the Grandaddy. Loved it. Thought the original EXO 7 was too big and the mini was the perfect size.

Same here. It's a great putter that I'm sure will get a lot of attention.

how would a heavier head work with stroke lab technology?

Hopefully added weight won’t be needed but having to add a little weight to the head on most previous putters including current EXO, it would be a nice option for those that desire it. Looking forward to trying the 2019 out!

Back