Golf Ball Inventory - How Many?

411e91348a482d74ac4ed2ac46edcb1a.jpg

There are 28 NIB dozen in my ball closet. That doesn't include the dozen Duos I bought yesterday (my ball of preference in cold weather). I may need therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ec55a1b982514a0463ac7805acbd7d1.jpg

I keep atleast 2 in my ball sack.

I have about 3 dozen total. Dozen ProV and a dozen Srixon Tourspeed. Last dozen is a mix of BOMBS, Nikes and a few Callaways.

brand new i have 2 sleeves of chromesoft. when those run out i'll buy a dozen bstone b330rx, b330rxs and new chromesoft. that will come close to lasting me all year. in my bag i have 12-18 shag balls, a mix of used balls. in the garage i have a small wire bucket full of garbage balls that were gifts but i'll never game, it just doesn't feel right throwing them away.

I have about 4 dozen new ones. Will probably add some new Chrome Softs at some stage though.

I'm staring at 6 dozen right now.. Plus whatever is in my bag. Hopefully that'll last me the year..

I have 3 or 4 balls in the pocket on the bag and a full dozen in sleeves in the side pocket.....when I open the next to the last sleeve I buy another dozen

10 dozen Bridgestone B330-RX on the shelf plus another dozen of the same in each of the 2 golf bags I have. Many that's a bunch of golf balls!

Few dozen
cfb967989849e8d1373552228e7d2e81.jpg

Think I only have like 3 new balls left but it is winter. In general I usually get them online 100 or so at a time, or enough to get free shipping.

I usually keep 6 dozen in hand. When it gets down to a couple of dozen, I order more.

5 dozen right now, not counting the dozen or so in the bag

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I keep around 2 dozen or so of my gamer ball with about 6 or so in the bag. Then I have probably 3 or 4 of the ziplock gallon freezer bags of shag balls and balls I find on the course. Not sure what to do with them for I will never play them but I still keep adding to them. lol

I have 3 dozen Pro V1's in the garage and 1 1/2 dozen of Callaway chromes in the bag. Just picked up 3 dozen Srixon Z*Stars.

I have about 8 dozen I think.

1 Dozen e6 in optic yellow
1.5 Dozen Taylormade Project (a)
1 Dozen Callaway Super soft
3-4 Dozen Callaway Warbird (2.0, Hex, Regular) -- not currently using these
A few sleeves of miscellaneous balls also.

I'm set for a bit.

I've got 5 dozen yellow QStars, a dozen ZSTARS and a few sleeves of Callaway Hex. Plus twenty some recycled qstars.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Can you guess what ball is most popular with our customers. . Ha
213909ed46fd5198c3165dc0a1434efd.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Can you guess what ball is most popular with our customers. . Ha
213909ed46fd5198c3165dc0a1434efd.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I would guess whatever you keep on the bottom shelf to the left of the Mojos, since it appears that you are sold out of them :alien:

I would guess whatever you keep on the bottom shelf to the left of the Mojos, since it appears that you are sold out of them :alien:

LOL..Good call!!

The other day we were in a Barnes & Noble and there was a new author pitching his new novel at a book signining. He had about a dozen copies stacked on the table, and pointed to them and said, you cans see they are selling well, I'm down to about 12. I said to Michelle as we walked away, how do we know he didn't start with 12, or worst yet 8 and have 4 returned to him :blowkiss:

We were having a discussion in the office the other day reviewing the top selling balls according to Golf DataTech, I don't recall the Mojo being anywhere remotely near the top of the list!!

I've got 5 dozen Pro V1x, 3 dozen Z Star XV ( shopping for more) and got 2 dozen of last year's Tour Preferred X on closeout from my local club.

5 dozen Wilson Urethane
1 dozen Wilson Duo

I will never have to pay for a golf ball the rest of my days.

Only 3 dozen plus the balls in my bag.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I buy a dozen more when I get down to 6 that way if by some chance, it's never happened before, I lose a ball on every hole I will have enough...lol

Back