Golf Ball Inventory - How Many?

Trying to narrow down from this stash. It's amazing how he different balls feel & perform.

2%207%2016Ball%20collection_zpsivhgqndn.jpg

Trying to narrow down from this stash. It's amazing how he different balls feel & perform.

2%207%2016Ball%20collection_zpsivhgqndn.jpg

I like that Ben Hogan hat!

4 dozen supersofts
1 dozen e6
1 dozen chrome soft

Still want to get a dozen of the 2016 chrome softs and 2016 Nike RZN,

I have several dozen. 1 bought, 1 won in a contest and 2 dozen sent by a friend. I'll be good for awhile.

The balls amd SeeMores areare allright. But I want to know what the majority of those LP's are :D What's the best one of the bunch?

What's an LP, Uncle Rob? :angel:

Looks good, Jman. I haven't seen a vinyl collection in years!

On topic: I think I have 8 dozen in the closet...ChromeSoft, One Black, Penta TP, and some kind of B330

11 dozen and some sleeves right now

743184f67e1e6edb50816a233fbe43a0.jpg

This is in my closet now, plus probably 9 balls in my bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have 11 dozen sitting around at home right now. Trying to sell off some of them though because I'll never go through that in any sort of normal time frame.

I think I have just over 2 dozen. Won't buy more until it dips into a about a 1/2 dozen.

Way more than I should need for the upcoming season

I generally keep about 2 dozen. Waiting on a dozen Bridgestone B330RX balls. Usually restock when I'm down to 2 sleeves.

I have about 2dz, at the start of the season Ill buy 3 or 4dz and that will probably last me the year.

Golf Ball Inventory - How Many?

Without counting the loose balls in my golf bag or my shag bag the number is around 43 dozen. I could have a problem.

7f239517b75b9eea80ee012399d28bb8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What a great Super Bowl Day project! How long did it take you to stack them? Or did you already have them stacked like that.

I didn't have them stacked, but most of them were in very close proximity so it didn't take long.

Try to have at least a dozen at all times.

I have a dozen pro V's in the golf bag, and maybe 20 balls extra at home and in the locker bag.

I usually buy second hand balls, I just try to choose the better ones, although my limit is 40 cents per ball.

The number is actually random since some places I play they're either expensive or not available. So sometimes I end up with around 10 balls left total. Someone gave me a sleeve of new pro V's but I'm too cheap to use them.

I average 2 to 5 balls per round.

Usually about 2 dozen

More than I could go through in the next 3 or so years. Quit looking for balls the first of 2015 because I had so many premium balls built up. Probably have at least 15 dozen new or very close to new tour balls.

Without counting the loose balls in my golf bag or my shag bag the number is around 43 dozen. I could have a problem.

How are the Lady Precepts?

I have over 200. just under half pro v1's and the rest bridgestone e series or b330's.

a guy was selling used balls for $4 a dozen so I stocked up on all the good bridgestone ones and just a whole bunch of pro v1's when I was there

I've been on a good run of not losing golf balls, but sticking to my usual tendency to buy balls I like when I can get a good deal. Finding Callaway Hex Black Tour balls on Amazon Prime last week for $20 put me up to 5 dozen, give or take, with a dozen more balls en route.

I don't think I have a problem yet, I'm just trying to keep my options open.

I usually keep 6 to 12 in my bag at all times and another box or 2 at home. Presently have 14 boxes at home.

At least you spread your money around to different manufacturers.

Back