2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

Meaty.

Didn't sound very good off Hideki's club

Ball game.

Congrats Mats!

There it goes.

Wow. That's a terrible way for this to end.

See y'all in the Super Bowl thread.

Ballgame.

Hell of a win for Matsuyama. Brutal loss for Rickie.

Drain this Mats. Win on a bird

Mats was so steady earned that one

Mats earned it. Congrats!!

Good win Matsuyama

Nice win by matsuyama. Can't believe it's been almost two years since his last one

Wanted to see Rickie win, but hat off to Matsuyama for playing great in the playoff.

Huge win by Matsuyama...picked him in my yahoo fantasy.

Rickie and his 3 wood didn't get along all day. Great watch!

Phenomenal ending. Matsuyama won it. Awesome finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far, the WM finish was way more exciting than the Super Bowl. Tough loss for Rickie.

Should Rickie's caddie taken the driver out of his hands on the 71st hole and given him the 3 wood? Did Rickie override his caddie about using the driver vice the 3 wood?

Great victory Mats.

Rickie is an amazing role model, hope both of my kids root for him.

Got a quick question: in a playoff, does the loser have to hole out, or is his score at the end of regulation play what he gives on his card? After Matsuyama drained it, it looked like Fowler just grabbed his marker.

Got a quick question: in a playoff, does the loser have to hole out, or is his score at the end of regulation play what he gives on his card? After Matsuyama drained it, it looked like Fowler just grabbed his marker.
He does not have to hole out. The playoff is completely separate from the final round.

Emotional post round interview from Rickie. Easy to see how much his family plays a role in his life.

Back