Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fellas

I will once I get my gaps figured out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sounds like it'll be a fun process. I'd tell you that THP will have them in hand for review in time, but I know your thoughts on all that already based on posts.

Not sure which way I want to go I love my CBs but LOVE the black finish on the cobras. I also like that I can order a 2 iron with the set. Leaning that way right now. I may order the 2 iron see what I think in hand then go from there. Shafts have me stuck as well dont know if I want to stay with ctaper stiffs or jump back to old trusty X-100's

Other than 2i and the shafts you are in my head. I want the amt s400 tour issue in the cobras.

After today, Tour X. Love how it just fits in your hand and the speed is impressive. Plus having a slope feature is so enticing

Getting more serious about the M1 3 wood!

Sounds like it'll be a fun process. I'd tell you that THP will have them in hand for review in time, but I know your thoughts on all that already based on posts.

I actually quite enjoy the reviews. I look forward to your thoughts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I almost bought an m2 today.... then I looked at the ball speed. Gotta love store sims
411b5e04a5630a473ebc70e0cbb67fe5.jpg

I am disappointed in you :angel:
Haha if the ball speed was above 158 I would have bought it. The shaft was kuro kage x. Bit too stiff with such a light head. Maybe stiff tipped half inch would be perfect

Almost bought and MXM#7 until I released it was 33". midget putting

I almost bought an m2 today.... then I looked at the ball speed. Gotta love store sims

312 carry with 151 ball speeds is incredible.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I am in a very serious iron ponder right now. I'm just not hitting my Apex well. I have a lesson Friday and I'll discuss it with my pro to see what his thoughts are, but I would really like to go back to Z545s but the E2 weighting makes it an impossibility. Yep. Irons. Mizuno MP-25 are the front runners presently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My numbers were almost identical, besides spin and of course carry.

My numbers were almost identical, besides spin and of course carry.
I liked the launch. Spin is too low. Most importantly ballspeed low. Great head though. I need to try something other than the rebar that was in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back