Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade M2 Driver

I think I'll stay out of this one, the lack of a high loft option would make me a waste of a tester.

The thread mentions that the testing will go on for a few months. I'd be limited to simulator testing until (probably) April or so, but I'd be happy to do so. Once the snow is gone, and warmer weather gets here I play at least 3 times / week.

1. What is your current driver head? TM SLDR 10.5

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Fujikura Speeder 57, Stiff, 58g (stock TP stiff shaft)
3. What is your driver swing speed? 108-112
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? I usually play a high straight/slight fade off the tee.

I think I'll stay out of this one, the lack of a high loft option would make me a waste of a tester.
Never know. My understanding is that the weight is much farther back than with most recent TaylorMade releases, which may help offset some of the need to loft up as much. I guess I figure they would want a wide variety of testers of different swing and shot types to order to determine its viability across multiple markets. It wouldn't be a very good job of testing if they only picked guys with 100 mph swings who hit a high draw from a 9° head.

I would love to test a new driver.

1. What is your current driver head?

TF360 Series.

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)?

ProForce 65 Gold, low torque, R-Flex, tip stiff.

3. What is your driver swing speed?

85 mph

4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)?

Low ball flight, straight with slight fade.
Grip is standard GP Tour Wrap.

Thanks for the opportunity

Never know. My understanding is that the weight is much farther back than with most recent TaylorMade releases, which may help offset some of the need to loft up as much. I guess I figure they would want a wide variety of testers of different swing and shot types to order to determine its viability across multiple markets. It wouldn't be a very good job of testing if they only picked guys with 100 mph swings who hit a high draw from a 9° head.
Turns out I'm an idiot and M2 is offered in a HL model.

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for the opportunity!
1. What is your current driver head? R15 14*
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Fujikura Speeder 661 Stiff, 67.5g, 2.7 Tq. Mid launch/mid spin.
3. What is your driver swing speed? 103-107
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid flight with a fade.

1. I use the Cobra Biocell.
2. My shaft is a Project X 6.0 with regular flex, 60 grams.
3. I presently have an 80mph swing speed. I am working to better this this season.
4. My typical ball flight is high with a slight fade. When I concentrate and start with my core muscles, I can shape a draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M1 10.5

Fujikara pro 60 Regular

88-92

Low left.

Kinda want to see if the m2 will be a higher flight

Looking forward to reading about this one.

1. What is your current driver head? G30 10.5
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Diamana 'ilima 70 stiff flex
3. What is your driver swing speed? 95-98
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Med left to right ball flight

Saw one of these in the fitting cart at Dicks today. Not a bad look at address.

1. What is your current driver head? Cobra Fly Z +
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Graffaloy Blue STive
3. What is your driver swing speed? 95 mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? mid trajectory slight Fade!

What is your current driver head? Callaway alpha 815
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Stiff flex,75 grams I believe,matrix tie.
3. What is your driver swing speed? 116 mph.
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High trajectory draw.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

1. What is your current driver head? Taylormade M1
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Fujikara Pro 60
3. What is your driver swing speed? 100 mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc) generally a little bit on the high side with a pull/hook

1. Current head is Callaway XHOT Pro 10.5.
2. Current shaft, Project X 6.0.
3. Swing speed 102mph.
4. Ball flight would be mid loft with a light hook.

Play time would be no trouble my membership course has full range and simulators. I play atleast 9 holes every other day.

Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade M2 Driver

Titleist 910 D2 10,5 (set to 9.75)

Diamana D+ 70 XStiff

102-105 mph

Mid ball flight with either a butter cut or soft draw

1. What is your current driver head? Big Bertha Alpha

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? It is a Fubuki zt 60. stiff flex

3. What is your driver swing speed? It is between 93-97

4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? On good hits, it is mid high slight draw. On bad hits, high right.

Cobra FLY Z+

Diamana D+ 70 Stiff

When on, High and Slight left but majority of the time it's High with a Cut.

Ok, I wasn't sure if I would throw my name in the hat for this following my fitting on Friday and the results I saw when hitting this as part of that process, but I have decided I will as it would be very interesting to see how this club would fare as I go through lessons to fix my swing flaws

I am going to post the specs of the club I will be ordering as if I am picked for this, I will have a new driver in the bag by the time this would arrive

This will be a Callaway Great Big Bertha in 10.5 degrees

Speeder 665 Evolution TS Stiff shaft

Based on my fitting on Friday, this was between 96-102mph

Usual ball flight at this moment in time is a fade with the occasional pull thrown in with a peak height around 100-110 ft (based on my fitting results)

My swing speed and ball flight information may well change as I go through my lessons

Glad to see all the responses here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the testers will be.

2012BFT
War Eagle
Borss

Great set of testers. Looking forward to your thoughts everyone!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to the feedback

2 First time testers and one veteran that has not tested on THP in a couple of years.

Congrats guys!

I have a feeling Beags is going to love this driver.

Back