2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Broncos have now won more Super Bowls with QBs drafted by the Colts than the Colts have.

Thats sweet... I've witnessed one in my lifetime, I can live with that.

Did they acknowledge the Panthers during the trophy presentation? Seems like that is protocol these days ...

Really happy for Payton!

Does Kubiak get into the HOF now? He's essentially done the same thing as Tony Dungy.

Really happy for Peyton and glad to see Von Miller got the MVP!

I really hope Pat Bowlen gets into the hall of fame before he passes.

That cam newton interview was priceless... LOL

I think the conversation of best defenses to win a SB just got a little more crowded.
No doubt the Broncos had a great D. But they were helped by Cam playing so poorly. They are a good D. Maybe top 10.

Cam has some growing up to do. I know this was his dream season in the NFL, and he wanted it all. But, he has to grow the eff up after a loss.

Von Miller nailed his interview on Colberts show. He maybe my favorite player now.

Sore winner and sore loser. I hope he grows up but today proved all my thoughts about him

Comes with the job/fame. Put on your big boy pants and do your job, which includes pressers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hmm, makes me think of a scene from Caddyshack. I quote Judge Smails:

"It's easy to grin
when your ship comes in
and you've got the stock market beat.
But the man worthwhile
is the man who can smile
when his shorts are too tight in the seat".

No doubt the Broncos had a great D. But they were helped by Cam playing so poorly. They are a good D. Maybe top 10.

I like to think this D is for real and the Panthers just underestimated them.... Let's face it, the Broncos got here somehow and I'm not sure it was their high powered offense all year long... Broncos D just came to play and Carolina got cocky. Happy for Denver!!

He just validated why people love to hate him. Shove it in your face when he wins in a pretty ugly fashion. When he loses he is a horrible loser and he has a history of pissy press conferences.

Add to that the whole race baiting rant he went on about being a scary African American the likes of which no one has ever seen before. Best thing to happen was him losing this game. I could hope he learns from this experience but my thoughts are he will continue to win ugly and lose ugly. Wonderful role model!!

I missed all the post game stuff. Glad so from what I am reading. Yay broncos though!!!

So I just watched the interview and man does that kid come off as a selfish prick. Between the race baiting stuff earlier, the "you dont want me to dance, stop me" and the entire rub it in your face when I win, but cant handle the loss. At first after the game, when he went over to Peyton, I was thinking "maybe the kid has matured", but its the same old Newton.

He is going to get mutilated in the media for this. His fans will say its no big deal, the people that dislike him, will have more fuel for the fire. But boy, you have to grow the **** up, because frankly everybody knows what you would have been like had you won this game.

So I just watched the interview and man does that kid come off as a selfish prick. Between the race baiting stuff earlier, the "you dont want me to dance, stop me" and the entire rub it in your face when I win, but cant handle the loss. At first after the game, when he went over to Peyton, I was thinking "maybe the kid has matured", but its the same old Newton.

He is going to get mutilated in the media for this. His fans will say its no big deal, the people that dislike him, will have more fuel for the fire. But boy, you have to grow the **** up, because frankly everybody knows what you would have been like had you won this game.

You're absolutely correct JB. No professionalism. I can't imagine how badly I'd get torn up if I got all sulky and annoying every time something didn't go my way at work.

Judging from my Facebook and Twitter feeds, which I admit is only a small segment of people, it looks like even a number of people I've known to defend Cam are shaking their head this morning. Not a good look for him.

Back