Jessica Jones on Netflix [Trailer]

I started this yesterday when I was home with a sick kid. I've only made it through 4 episodes but so far I'm really liking it. It's pretty cool that Netflix is putting out such great shows.

I should be sleeping. Instead I'm finishing Season 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u get it done? what did u think of end?

Just watched first episode last night, was solid and will keep watching

Season 1 done. So good. So freaking good.

Now we have to wait! Ugghh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished season 1 over the weekend. I didn't get as much satisfaction out of the ending like I had hoped. I did enjoy the introduction of a character from a different show. I thought I recognized her and it finally clicked.

We are 1/2 way through this show, it's decent but I've never been big into Marvel/superhero shows.

They have already green lighted a Season 2, so looking forward to that when the time comes.

Finished season 1 over the weekend. I didn't get as much satisfaction out of the ending like I had hoped. I did enjoy the introduction of a character from a different show. I thought I recognized her and it finally clicked.
I don't want to say too much, but I liked the first 6 episodes way better than the last 7. A lot of times I have to give things a second look before I appreciate them, so maybe that's the case here as well?

I don't want to say too much, but I liked the first 6 episodes way better than the last 7. A lot of times I have to give things a second look before I appreciate them, so maybe that's the case here as well?
I thought some of the exact same way

Same. There were a few good twists and turns, but they did telegraph a couple of things. Looking forward to seeing where season 2 goes.

I just started watching this series based on the reviews in this thread.

I have watched 3 episodes so far and it has been nothing but bad acting by the main character and sex. There has been almost no content to this point.

Does it get better or is it more of the same?

I just started watching this series based on the reviews in this thread.

I have watched 3 episodes so far and it has been nothing but bad acting by the main character and sex. There has been almost no content to this point.

Does it get better or is it more of the same?
The acting was good through most of it but they overplayed her brooding in places. I enjoyed the show overall and though that the ending was pretty great. Was more consistently good than Daredevil, IMO

Back