2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Less than 200 yards for the Broncos Offense. Wow.

No super bowl for Cam! Love it!

I took the Broncos

7 sacks for Broncos. Impressive.

Newton crying about late hit loooool

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I wish after a sack Ware would "dab" on Cam

Man Denver is taking it to Clark Kent tonight. #Kryptonite

Damn it! Denver going for two probably just cost me a win in the Super Bowl pool. I had the 3 and 0 square.

Punting here? I mean I guess it's a double edge sword…

Thats a real shame to have that kind of outlook.
If he is a below average playoff QB, then every QB in the league not named Brady or Rapist wants to be below average.
Brees
Flacco
Rodgers
Wilson.
Kaepernick

Plus more have better winning percentages than Peyton. He also has more first round losses than an qb in history. Great qb, the opposite of clutch in the playoffs.

Coming off like a baby now.
First you quit and dont go after the ball on the fumble and then crying to the refs.
You already got one phantom call, just play hard for the last 5 minutes.

Secret Life of Pets is going to be awesome.

Secret Life of Pets?! Hell yes, must see!

JM

Cam is showing his true crybaby side now

My goodness. Carolina just looks like it's leader has been MIA all game. Nothing going. And to punt there is basically the white flag.

Brees
Flacco
Rodgers
Wilson.
Kaepernick

Plus more have better winning percentages than Peyton. He also has more first round losses than an qb in history. Great qb, the opposite of clutch in the playoffs.

Uhhhh.
On that note, off to bed.
I dont see anybody on that list with more rings than Manning, but if you do, then Josh Freeman is going to be starting next year.

Hate the guy is cool, its all about sports, but hard to call a guy a choker when he has multiple rings.

Back