MP-15s Opinions ???

Shep

Reaction score
Handicap
8-16
Comments on the usual things of forgiveness,distance,feel? I understand these are not GI or certainly not SGI type irons but in relationship to say Apex,i15s,545s,etc. Thanks

Forgiveness= They are forgiving to a point, toe shots will hold the line, but will loose yardage. I noticed 5-10 yard loss on my toe shots.
Distance= That is a bit tougher because everyone is different. For me, 150 yards and I am grabbing the 8 iron depending on the wind.
Feel= AMAZING!!!! you hit the sweet spot and you don't feel it leave, you just know you caught it flush and watch it sail. On the other hand you will know a toe shot, but not punishing on the hands.
If you are wanting to work the ball left or right, or play a knockdown shot that is no problem either.
I can't compare to Apex or the others you mentioned, because I have only demoed them, never played a full round with them.
I do enjoy them, I was a decent ball striker prior to getting them, and they have made me better. They do require a better strike in my opinion.
They are beautiful clubs!!!!!
Hope that help a bit.

One of me favorite mizuno sets and almost wish impulses the trigger on them but with the mp25s out those have become a favorite

One of me favorite mizuno sets and almost wish impulses the trigger on them but with the mp25s out those have become a favorite
Thanks for reply. Wish I could here if anybody still plays the 15s. I never see them listed in guys WITB at bottom of posts.

Thanks for reply. Wish I could here if anybody still plays the 15s. I never see them listed in guys WITB at bottom of posts.

there was a guy at the range with me the other day who plays them still and loves them. My fitter has them and prefers them over the mp25s

Still in mine and won't be leaving. :clapp: Need to edit my WITB

Back