New SuperStroke Grip

i'm wondering how slick these get in the summer. Humidity is a killer here for me and the uTx are perfect, but these look good.
I'm always keen to that as well Mike, I'll be curious to see how the reviews come out on them

Could a mod move it to grips, sorry started it in the wrong spot!

https://superstrokeusa.com/product/s-tech-standard/
s-tech-black-560x843.jpg
s-tech-blue-560x843.jpg
s-tech-grey-560x843.jpg

I like those bright blue grips.

So am I reading that these are public yet?

The first picture would look great on my Rocketbladez.

I was just looking at these and seriously considering picking a set up. $5.99/ea. Not sure if thats a pre-order price or will always be the price, but the blue ones are calling my name.

[font=source_sans_probold]pre-order now. Ships early may[/font]

0dfd767121ab5f0abc21e856414c2406.jpg

Really impressed with the grips. Very similar to tour velvet with more texture and slightly softer feel. Fyi there is the S logo on one side and Superstroke on the other. So no true logo down position. But I'm diggin the color and S looking up at me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

I saw these in store and felt them in hand. Not a bad feeling grip at all. I think it's an improvement over their 1st gen iron grip

Can't find these around here

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Went to get a couple clubs regripped today and Golf Galaxy had these in stock. I put one on my sand wedge (in black) and will get it out to the range tomorrow. I'll be interested to see the wear on these, as I saw a pic on Twitter today of one on Speith's driver and his thumb had worn into it pretty good. With just a few yard swings, I like it. Slightly softer than the tour velvet, decent tack, good feel. Will report back as time goes on.

How are these holding up

How are these holding up

Have had it on my sand wedge for a few rounds and practices now and really like the feel. It is softer (by a touch) than the Tour Velvet and has a nice feel to it in hand. I'm really considering putting them on all my irons. So far no issues with durability, but I've only been using it for a few weeks so I wouldn't expect anything bad yet.

Just switched from crossline to these. I think theyre great. Soft/tacky but not too much for each. I think its a great grip I am pumped i decided to make the switch

Any updates on these grips? Seriously considering putting them on the Recoil shafts I ordered for my JPX EZ Forged.

I still have them installed. Still enjoy them. Soft with good texture. Only issue I ever had was when I played in Hilton Head in the summer. Gotta keep your hands reasonably dry. More so on these compared to corded grips I played previously.

Any updates on these grips? Seriously considering putting them on the Recoil shafts I ordered for my JPX EZ Forged.

The cords were REALLY good in hand. I'd give them a fair run for sure.

The cords were REALLY good in hand. I'd give them a fair run for sure.
Something I really expect to do this year

I'll be honest... I was mainly interested in the S-Tech's because I wanted the Blue with Yellow trim to match my bag.

I'll be honest... I was mainly interested in the S-Tech's because I wanted the Blue with Yellow trim to match my bag.
I can't comment on their looks as I have the black and gold but I bet they pop!

Can anyone compare the feel of these to an Iomic grip? I don't wear a glove so a softer grip appeals to me.

Back