High Top Puma Golf Shoes

Just Dan and I.

haha, I'm not really sure I am worried about the shoes at all. I think it was the combo of those joggers that really sent it over the top.

I wonfer if he just can't get his skinny pants around the shoes, forcing his hand on the jogger combo

Before this thread I honestly didn't even know males wore pants called joggers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Note sure, it'll be interesting to see though.

Black and white for me of they don't come out with other colors

haha, I'm not really sure I am worried about the shoes at all. I think it was the combo of those joggers that really sent it over the top.

I wonfer if he just can't get his skinny pants around the shoes, forcing his hand on the jogger combo
the joggers are much worse than the high tops. If joggers are okay, shorts should be. :alien:

I want Rickie to wear these with Knickers. I think the reality around these shoes are more about the jogger pants than the shoes themselves...

I bet he'd look hilariously awesome with these and knickers on.

i was thinking him and knickers with these when I first saw them

Nope. Golf shorts, with as much hilariously silly angst as these clearly create among people that should be plenty.

Some mid length crew socks too, maybe some Wiezy?:D

Do they allow kids at your golf course?

I would adjust to say "adult" rather than "people" because I can just about guarantee the kids buy these.
I saw a lot of orange/Rickie puma hats on the younger golfers attending or sure.

If you buy these you got to rock the joggers too to complete the look. I think the scripting for this weekend was nice and actually didn't mind them. I initially hated them. Growing on me...

Wait!! What the heck did I just say?!

High Top Puma Golf Shoes

Just showed my fiance these and she said "ooohhh those are very interesting, very Justin Bieber..." :/

(Still getting them though)

Just showed my fiance these and she said "ooohhh those are very interesting, very Justin Bieber..." :/

(Still getting them though)
This pretty much sums up this thread.

I'll rock these any day of the week. With shorts!

You don't wear shorts liar.

I still have no problem with the shoes.

The pants are ridiculous. And when I see someone wearing them on the course, I will point and laugh, then curse Fowlers name.

Im going to get some.

Back