Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

yea they were pretty bad. Saw a putt take a 90* turn on one hole haha.

Haha I figured that they were going to be...um, interesting. Like I said, this guy doesn't really ever complain or make excuses, but in this case he was very clear that the greens pissed him off...but on the bright side, golf in early Feb in Ohio is a gift as Mike said earlier.

I made it out to the range here in Cbus, it was a great day weather wise. Sounds like you fellas had a good time back up north too!

Heard there were some nice rounds today! Well done on the eve of #THPRegionalRivalry details being announced. Think I may have nose dived to the bottom of the rankings.

I think everyone had some good moments. Phil put up a hell of a round though, and so did Mike. I was...eh, 50/50 today haha. Definitely some rust to knock off.

Enjoyed the heck out of it today guys! Certainly a lot more than watching a 5th grade girls basketball game being extended by ten minutes because of timeout after timeout. Cmon guys we got a super bowl to get to!

score is 7-3. Please just end this!

Had a good turnout today at the home course. How nice it is to get out in Feb. Looking at the extended forecast, if you missed today might not have any chances next few weeks. Back to Sim golf it is.

Good stuff today fellas. Glad so many guys were able to get out

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

I played yesterday! I expect that reflected in the rankings! 39/44 and I'll admit to one mulligan.

I played yesterday! I expect that reflected in the rankings! 39/44 and I'll admit to one mulligan.

Don't forget about our Friday sim round of 18 holes and a 9 hole match play. Then again, maybe that is something you'd like to forget....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good shooting where at?

Don't forget about our Friday sim round of 18 holes and a 9 hole match play. Then again, maybe that is something you'd like to forget....

It was hard to play with all those noises.

Played some simulator golf Saturday afternoon with xhail and some coworkers at TPC Louisiana. I had an 81 from the blues but I'm not getting any length off the tee. Definitely want to work on flexibility strength and swing speed

How was course today guys?

Greens were as bad as advertised but the course itself wasn't actually all that bad

Greens were as bad as advertised but the course itself wasn't actually all that bad

I would be surprised what happens there next year with the pending sale of Preswick.

Don't forget those skins you lost after the sim round

Don't forget those skins you lost after the sim round

I was talking about this Friday....don't think you were there. I'm assuming you mean 2 weeks ago...

However this Friday I did shoot a 74 and won a 9 hole match play!!! Looking forward to tomorrow (Big Day) with Big News) Wish I could've made it today. Sounds like it was a blast!

74 is solid, very nice

74 is solid, very nice

Thank u sir! Btw...your always welcome to join us when we play. Outside forecast looks miserable the next week or so

I will for sure, looking like it might be a bit. Below freezing for like 8 days straight.

Good round yesterday guys. Looks like this week is going to be rough around here.

Lol simulator!

well thats pretty good as well. i dont play sim golf because i cant get the chipping and putting feel right. i will hit two decent shots to the green or just off then it takes me 4 shots to get in the hole. LOL

Hard to believe boys. With al of those details out, it's only a week away.

well thats pretty good as well. i dont play sim golf because i cant get the chipping and putting feel right. i will hit two decent shots to the green or just off then it takes me 4 shots to get in the hole. LOL

I have to admit, he was playing out of his mind. I can't tell you how many approach shots he made to gimme range or one putts he drained. It was damn impressive.

Back