Pictures of your vehicle with golf equipment

BluesManDan

Reaction score
Handicap
Thought it could be useful to see lots of different vehicles loaded up for the golf course. Tell us the year/make/model and any gripes or praises about it as a golfing vehicle.

Just got this 2011 Ford Mustang. Has just enough room in the trunk for my Caddytek cart and my clubs.
1feb9231fd58221104014a4ded586d43.jpg
098dd0363d8856fb663e397e5cc285f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought it could be useful to see lots of different vehicles loaded up for the golf course. Tell us the year/make/model and any gripes or praises about it as a golfing vehicle.

Just got this 2011 Ford Mustang. Has just enough room in the trunk for my Caddytek cart and my clubs.
1feb9231fd58221104014a4ded586d43.jpg
098dd0363d8856fb663e397e5cc285f6.jpg

Sweet ride, but actually really like your golf bag. Love the color.

My old Infiniti G35 had a picture inside the trunk about how to stow two golf bags. I had to take my driver out in order to fit one golf bag!

Sweet ride, but actually really like your golf bag. Love the color.

It’s an Ogio Silencer, probably a 2015 or 2016 model.

I looked at a Camaro, too, which has a very weird large trunk but a tiny trunk opening. Easily room for 3 bags in the trunk space but the hatch is so small I don’t think a single bag would fit into it! I hope someone posts a pic proving me wrong...

I have a mazda3 hatckback . I love the car as for driving it (and comute to work) and I also love the look of it and color but as for my golf stuff (bag and cart and whatever else) its a pain in the butt. Unless I fold the seats down I have to place my clubs bag in the back seat. Not the worst thing but an annoyance enough. Sorry no pic.

I have a mazda3 hatckback . I love the car as for driving it (and comute to work) and I also love the look of it and color but as for my golf stuff (bag and cart and whatever else) its a pain in the butt. Unless I fold the seats down I have to place my clubs bag in the back seat. Not the worst thing but an annoyance enough. Sorry no pic.

That’s surprising with a hatchback! I used to have an ‘82 Corolla hatchback and i could fit loads in it!

No pics but mine is a GMC Sierra crew cab. No problems hauling clubs, carts, or other golfers.

That’s surprising with a hatchback! I used to have an ‘82 Corolla hatchback and i could fit loads in it!

Yea well 82 vs 2017 is a different animal I suppose as even our modern larger cars are not all that large..lol
But I can actually fit a lot "if" I fold the rear seats down and remove the cargo cover. As for the hatch so called "trunk space" that is behind the rear seats its rather small. The golf bag is too long with the clubs sticking out the top. I put my clickgear cart folded, and a few other things. The club/bag has to go in the back seat. Honesty even if I go to Costco I have to either fold the seats or use the back seats as well as the cargo space. But I have my family car suv/crossover kia sorento for that stuff so this mazda is my commuter and every day car. The Sorento is the family tripper and cargo carrier/ familymover and most used by my wife. I really do like my M3 HB but I often think of trading for the mazda CX5 just for the extra space in rear. Only 2 years old as I bought this 2017 in nov of 16 but I git 45k already on her.

Actually needs to get some body work as just two days ago the vehicle in front of me hit some debris on the highway, sent something big flying up in the air and it came down on my front. damaged my bumper and hood and grill. Luckily it didn't come through my window. I still cant figure out just what the heck it was. looked kike a piece of a sofa or chair (upholstered furniture) type of thing must have fallen out of a pickup truck some time just prior to the incident. Whatever it was it was not small.

Plenty of room in the Mustang for my bag and clicgear cart.
1c7416fa138ffab18c943c65cc26d3ab.jpg

It’s an Ogio Silencer, probably a 2015 or 2016 model.

I looked at a Camaro, too, which has a very weird large trunk but a tiny trunk opening. Easily room for 3 bags in the trunk space but the hatch is so small I don’t think a single bag would fit into it! I hope someone posts a pic proving me wrong...

Totally agree with you about the Camero trunk BluesManDan. I was in Vegas (driving through Palm Springs and then to San Diego) in late 2016 and rented a convertible. There was a red Camero and a black Mustang. Obviously wanted the red Camero due to the long planned drive through the desert, but due to bag restrictions, was forced to take the Mustang (happy I did, ended up buying one when I returned home). As you said, the trunk is large, but the opening barely allows for a fully packed carry-on to go in there, let alone a regular size luggage and golf clubs. The 2016 Mustang I rented and my 2017, fit a regular luggage and a golf bag. Only issue is if you have the subwoofer upgraded in the Mustang, you can`t fit your driver and woods in the bag in the trunk because one side of the trunk houses the sub. The rental, I was able to set my bag in without removing any clubs.

Back