Call of Duty: Black Ops III

This weekend was a perfect time to be sick. I played a lot and had some good times. I'm almost through level 4 prestige now. Almost have the Shieva and Man of War camos done. That will only leave me the ICR for assault rifles to have diamond. That may be as far as I go though. I'll try to get SMGs but don't see me getting snipers and shotguns.

Looking forward to the new maps whenever Xbone sees them

Should be 30 days from today RT

Yep, that works too. Just costs more buying them all individually vs the season pass.

One thing to note, they will only be available in a separate playlist until the next DLC releases, if that makes sense? So they will have one dedicated DLC playlist with only DLC maps and a variety of gametypes, but they won't be accessible in any of the other playlists.

Yep, that works too. Just costs more buying them all individually vs the season pass.

One thing to note, they will only be available in a separate playlist until the next DLC releases, if that makes sense? So they will have one dedicated DLC playlist with only DLC maps and a variety of gametypes, but they won't be accessible in any of the other playlists.

Welp, as usual Vonderhaar and Treyarch come through and provide the DLC in a better way.. I love it!

Welp, as usual Vonderhaar and Treyarch come through and provide the DLC in a better way.. I love it!

I'm glad to see that. I've hated the separated crap in the past. I'm boring and stick to TDM 95% of the time I play. I only like strategy games when I have a group of us playing.

I'm glad to see that. I've hated the separated crap in the past. I'm boring and stick to TDM 95% of the time I play. I only like strategy games when I have a group of us playing.

I never play TDM, but understand many do. Solo or not I am running KC or Dom, sometimes hardpoint, but this should make everyone happy.

I never play TDM, but understand many do. Solo or not I am running KC or Dom, sometimes hardpoint, but this should make everyone happy.
I like domination but I seem to get the team that only cares about kills. If you just want to kill people, play TDM.

I like domination but I seem to get the team that only cares about kills. If you just want to kill people, play TDM.

More points for flag caps for me!

In all honesty, I usually have at least a couple friends online, so rarely am I playing alone.

My son and I have prestiged twice and I have prestiged the Kuda twice as well and have unlocked all multiplayer camos except diamond.We also have all camos for seraph and firebreak except gold also.

That's what keeps me playing even though those damn wall walkers and jumpers infuriate me.

I just recovered my old live account and will probably activate it fairly soon. I'll have to get some of your GT on the xbone when I do.

The new zombies map is phenomenal. Maybe the best one yet

Got level 55 this weekend because of the double XP. Do not plan on going into prestige mode or buying the map pack right now.

The Shieva has been amazing for me! Just got it to gold and will now run the ICR for a little bit. I really like the Shieva though with rapid fire, high caliber and stock. Then I use the Varix 3 and it's headshot central for me.

The new zombies map is phenomenal. Maybe the best one yet

Havent touched the new zombies yet but all the new maps are really really good...im enjoying all of them. Gauntlet is a little tough to figure out, and Rise i think is my favorite

Havent touched the new zombies yet but all the new maps are really really good...im enjoying all of them. Gauntlet is a little tough to figure out, and Rise i think is my favorite

Bmik and I ran it 3 times last night. It is gorgeous and it is huge. So much to figure out. We made it to 19 last night but I think we are capable of much better now that we know how everything works more or less

Bmik and I ran it 3 times last night. It is gorgeous and it is huge. So much to figure out. We made it to 19 last night but I think we are capable of much better now that we know how everything works more or less
I have yet to play Zombies in BOIII. That needs to change soon.

Me either, in fact I have never played zombies of any kind. Didn't ever feel like I was missing something though.

Me either, in fact I have never played zombies of any kind. Didn't ever feel like I was missing something though.

It's awesome. Shadows of evil is a bit labor intensive so you probably need someone to show you around that map, but Der Eisendrache may end up being my favorite map they have ever produced. The amount of effort they put into zombies is astonishing

It's awesome. Shadows of evil is a bit labor intensive so you probably need someone to show you around that map, but Der Eisendrache may end up being my favorite map they have ever produced. The amount of effort they put into zombies is astonishing

Whats the point of zombies? Is there a point? or do you just kill zombies over and over?

Whats the point of zombies? Is there a point? or do you just kill zombies over and over?

No defined end if that is what you are asking. You cannot "beat" it. People make it to 100+ rounds routinely but it is an absolute blast.

No defined end if that is what you are asking. You cannot "beat" it. People make it to 100+ rounds routinely but it is an absolute blast.

Gotcha kinda what I figured

New maps look pretty good. Need to get used to a couple of them but the waterpark map is pretty cool. Hardened Sentry in a Pink Tube FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New maps look pretty good. Need to get used to a couple of them but the waterpark map is pretty cool. Hardened Sentry in a Pink Tube FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beware of the map glitchers on the waterpark. Hasn't been a round I've played today on that map where there haven't been at least two guys perched up above the slides.

I cannot believe how much I am enjoying the new Zombies. So much so in the 2 nights I have had the map pack I have played one multiplayer game. Early thoughts for me is that it might be the most complete map to date.

I cannot believe how much I am enjoying the new Zombies. So much so in the 2 nights I have had the map pack I have played one multiplayer game. Early thoughts for me is that it might be the most complete map to date.

We must go deeper, tonight.

Double weapon XP was nice to level up some guns I've never really played with. I can't wait to finish up the ICR though. It needs a buff IMO

Back