Okay Upstate NY THPers

Thanks to all who answered. As soon as I put that out there I thought that was a really stupid question since you can find everything you need to know on the website, but I felt better just asking. Just signed up for the Albatross Club. I am looking forward to the event.

No stupid questions here partner. Good people all around ready to help.

Information is going to be coming pretty fast for this one and we are so excited that it is taking place.

We can start off with this bit of info.

Spoiler
gal17.jpg

better hit the fairway

That is a beautiful golf hole. And a drive I'd absolutely make.

Okay Upstate NY THPers

Best spoiler of JBs that I've clicked in a long time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiawatha! that course looks phenomenal!

when can we sign up?

Surprising course selection but it looks awesome and only 2.5 hours away for me.

That's a good looking/intimidating hole.

I just checked, looks like a 5h drive for me, going either trough Rochester or Albany. who should I pick up on my way down?

#IsItMayYet?

Kind of had a feeling Binghamton area would be where it's at if it wasn't TS. Pretty much right smack dab in the middle.

Good lord if it really is the Links at Hiawatha I'm only 1.5 hours away! Sweet baby jesus I better get my sh!t together.

Surprising course selection but it looks awesome and only 2.5 hours away for me.

It definitely is as we like to keep people on their toes.
Part of that is cost vs course attraction.
We believe in looking through top lists, talking to people up there, etc the course will be a great test for this event and what is coming.

Sure we could have put this at Turning Stone, but then when we announce the cost for the event is about $700, we end up crickets during entry. This course really wanted the THPers to be a part of it and enjoy what it offers, its a test that should put the equipment involved heavily in play and we can do it at a value to the people here.

Im excited as its going to be fun.

It definitely is as we like to keep people on their toes.
Part of that is cost vs course attraction.
We believe in looking through top lists, talking to people up there, etc the course will be a great test for this event and what is coming.

Sure we could have put this at Turning Stone, but then when we announce the cost for the event is about $700, we end up crickets during entry. This course really wanted the THPers to be a part of it and enjoy what it offers, its a test that should put the equipment involved heavily in play and we can do it at a value to the people here.

Im excited as its going to be fun.
I've been invited a few times for a weekend at TS. Just can't see myself dropping a third of my membership for 72 holes.

I have lots of history and connections in the Binghamton area so I am definitely going to be watching this one!

A little over 3 hours for me, definitely a serious ponder.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That hole looks tough and beautiful at the same time!

5hr and 13 minutes... Road trip!

There is bus service to get there. This looks like a possibility.

Never played there but hoping to in this! Easy 3.5hr drive for me too!!

I could totally drive some people from the NYC area depending on my availability.

Excited for the rest of the details on this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a great track.

Back