Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

60* sounds better than the 35* we started in a few weeks ago.

60* sounds better than the 35* we started in a few weeks ago.

It's probably 50 out right now. Feels about 75 though. Should be a scorcher tomorrow!

If anyone cares, I am heading to Golfsmith tomorrow around 9:30. Going to stick around there for a few and try out some new stuff then head to the Golf Dome in Chagrin for an hour or two.
Sorry - Kid's basketball games at that time. Enjoy!

If anyone cares, I am heading to Golfsmith tomorrow around 9:30. Going to stick around there for a few and try out some new stuff then head to the Golf Dome in Chagrin for an hour or two.
I might be able to do golfsmith

Almost all of the snow around me is gone. Just a swamp. Want to get out Sunday but only time will tell.

I'm going to play 9 after work tomorrow since I'm not off till 3 pm. Then I will be playing 18 at least on Sunday.

It might be nice enough to hit outside at windmill golf center. they have heated covered stalls and about the same distance.

Been to that dome many times, grandparents still live in Chagrin. Love the popcorn shop.

Been to that dome many times, grandparents still live in Chagrin. Love the popcorn shop.
I like the dome a lot but its about an hour from where I live so I don't make it out there as much as I would like. One of my buddies who I played college golf with is the director of golf.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Pkorf and I headed to the golf show in about 30 minutes. I for one will be rocking the THP 1/4 zip! Keep an eye out if you're headed up there.

2nd place so far, some dude hit one 392!!! I am at 361 after my first round of balls. I think I have some more in the tank.

Nice, 392 is pretty long. Will be out there tomorrow probably. Taking my sister somewhere in a bit otherwise would have gone today.

2nd place so far, some dude hit one 392!!! I am at 361 after my first round of balls. I think I have some more in the tank.

Thats absurd. And I think the computer is lying. One of those things I guess I have to see to believe.

Milk man I just pm'd you to see if you were playing tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats absurd. And I think the computer is lying. One of those things I guess I have to see to believe.

i think they just go off ball speed and put a number to it.

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

I got up to 365, some other guy tied the 392, and another hit 388. The 388 guy came in 16th place at Remax 2 years ago and the other two are "amateur" long drive competitors and collegiate golfers. I guess I'm too old!

Last edited:
I got up to 365, some other guy tied the 392, and another hit 388. The 388 guy came in 16th place at Remax 2 years ago and the other two are "amateur" long drive competitors and collegiate golfers. I guess I'm tool old!

I thought I could hit a long ball. This puts me right to shame! In my prime (debatable if that has happened or not), I still wasn't touching 365. Well done!

Lol that's my drive and a wedge

I thought I could hit a long ball. This puts me right to shame! In my prime (debatable if that has happened or not), I still wasn't touching 365. Well done!

I'm going back tomorrow I know I have more there, hopefully these other jokers stay home!

I got up to 365, some other guy tied the 392, and another hit 388. The 388 guy came in 16th place at Remax 2 years ago and the other two are "amateur" long drive competitors and collegiate golfers. I guess I'm too old!

Wait till you get really old like me and can't hit it out of your shadow anymore

483fcdacef01137205c10b572e41ed4a.jpg

I was in 2nd and 3rd place at one point! Lol

Gotta say the golf show was enjoyable tonight. So much better than the Sunday zoo we normally try to deal with. Not crowded at all. Ran into Chris Carfagnia at his Pine Lakes booth

Back