FS: Putters from Odyssey, Wilson Staff and Nead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregDan

#DreamTeam
Reaction score
Handicap
Too many putters and not enough time to game them all, so I want to send a few off to good homes. I wont make this too picture heavy but if you would like additional pictures just ask and I will be happy to snap a few extra.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

Not looking for trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Up first we have a Nead handmade putter. Have had this just sitting around the house and never had it on the course. Plays to about 33" and has a leather Stickback gripmaster on it, does not include a head cover. SOLD!

An oldie but a goodie. Versa #9 putter. Its a little beat up on the paint but still rolls the putts beautifully. plays to 36" and will come with original head cover and an original grip that was never installed, has a SuperStroke 2.0 installed currently. SOLD!

Another great putter here. Wilson Staff Michigan Ave putter. In great shape and only played for a handful of rounds. Plays at 36" and has a Lamkin UTx putter grip installed. Comes with the original head cover as well. Asking $70 OBO.

Here is a nice gem and one that I picked up recently but just didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Its an Odyssey Milled Collection #9 that also has a paintfilled blue face. Looks really nice and is very clean, no nicks, scratches or dings. Only has been inside on the putting green. Has a Boccieri Secret grip installed and plays at 35". Comes with the original head cover but does not have a weight kit. Asking $250 OBO.

Last edited:
Nead have a cover?

Nead have a cover?
Whoops. forgot to mention that. No the Nead doesn't have a headcover. I'll make sure it doesn't get damaged during shipping though.

I'll edit the post to reflect that as well.

Possible to get a close up pic of the Nead head at address and also the sole and back of the head? Also, what is lie and toe hang of this putter?

Possible to get a close up pic of the Nead head at address and also the sole and back of the head? Also, what is lie and toe hang of this putter?
I can get you the pictures if you still want to see them but I just sold the putter to another THPer. Haha. sorry about that.

I can get you the pictures if you still want to see them but I just sold the putter to another THPer. Haha. sorry about that.

Lucky guy! No need for the pics as they will likely make me even more jealous!

Lucky guy! No need for the pics as they will likely make me even more jealous!
It's a neat putter but just not something that fits my eye. I think he got a great deal. Haha

NO! I missed the Nead! Dash it all. Good luck with the rest of them!

Early morning bump!

Not much left! get them now or miss out.

Evening bump.... Still lots of great stuff available!

these-are-ready-to-ship-out bump

Let's do a little price reduction. New prices are reflected in the OP.

Super Bowl Sunday bump!

Any reasonable offer will be accepted!

Let's get these to new homes this week! Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Alright last price reduction bump!

bump for the morning crowd for last price reductions

Birthday bump!

Help make my birthday a happier one and help me buy a Tour X rangefinder. Haha

bumpity bump

Alright seems there just isn't any interest in these last two.

Mods lock it up and these will just stay in the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back