Fuller House - 'Full House' Reboot (Spoilers)

I say they do a Full House with the real Bob Saget and not the goodie he plays on the show. Waaaaaaay more interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya I never knew how foul he was until I watched a show about the making of FH. I have never seen him other than FH.

Ya I never knew how foul he was until I watched a show about the making of FH. I have never seen him other than FH.

He played more of his real self on Entourage. Definitely more interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This makes me extremely happy!

For the love of God - why??

fuller-house-a-660.jpg
fuller-house-b-660.jpg
fuller-house-c-660.jpg
fuller-house-d-660.jpg

Well hello ladies. Wasn't much of a Kimmy Gibbler fan when I was younger but I must say, the years have been good to her.

On a separate note: I didn't realize how many kids of the 90's we had on here. A bunch of grown adults talking about tv shows that should come back.

Well hello ladies. Wasn't much of a Kimmy Gibbler fan when I was younger but I must say, the years have been good to her.

On a separate note: I didn't realize how many kids of the 90's we had on here. A bunch of grown adults talking about tv shows that should come back.

I assumed we all were. TGIF is now TGI Netflix....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bad feeling this show will be awful but I will watch every episode anyway.

I'll watch this, I know I will. I hope it's good.

Candace Cameron.. didn't see that 20 years ago... Wife is looking forward to this show. I guess i'll watch too.

Candace Cameron.. didn't see that 20 years ago... Wife is looking forward to this show. I guess i'll watch too.

Always thought she was the hottest.

Yeah, doc just said we will be binge watching it.

Watching now, rather interesting! Not totally sure about it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back