2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Its amazing to think that this will be the 4th Grandaddy
I hope it goes on forever.

Tell ya what. We will make it easy. You purchase the old THP Tour Van from us (at a value price) and I will give you a spot in the Grandaddy. :D

While that is quite the generous offer, the accountant would have a problem with me acquiring that beauty. :alien:

Tell ya what. We will make it easy. You purchase the old THP Tour Van from us (at a value price) and I will give you a spot in the Grandaddy. :D

DSC00684.jpg

That would be a good road trip RV. Tempting.

Cannot wait until this team takes shape!
I hope to be a part of it!

Get First class all world treatment by some of the best people in the business and have the time of your life. Represent yourself, your team, THP and the sponsor well to help ensure others get to do the same.

I can't imagine being part of something this great. To interact with golfers with like minds and to be a part of a team winning (hopefully) effort is something to be cherished for many years. Here's wishing!!!

Trust me, you TRULY cannot imagine it. You just can't.

Its one of those things you have to live, and even then you still cannot imagine what happened looking back.

The Mrs and i have been in the market for a van....

DSC00684.jpg

That would be a good road trip RV. Tempting.

See, he gets it.

The Mrs and i have been in the market for a van....

Not sure the RV would be easy to take to Walmart though.

Back to the topic at hand though. This would be awesome to get into. First class treatment from some of the best people in the industry.

See, he gets it.

Not sure the RV would be easy to take to Walmart though.

Back to the topic at hand though. This would be awesome to get into. First class treatment from some of the best people in the industry.

Actually its very easy to take to Walmart as they are the most RV friendly consumer business in the world.

I would ride in a side car next to the RV for a chance at the Grandaddy haha

Trust me, you TRULY cannot imagine it. You just can't.

Its one of those things you have to live, and even then you still cannot imagine what happened looking back.
Another reason it is truly the Grandaddy of them all! Have to see it to believe it!

Cannot wait for this event to roll out. I'll give it my best shot. It sounds too unreal to imagine.

I'm ready for another shot at getting in the Holy Grail of Golf. I missed a shot at the first year as I didn't even know this place existed. So hopefully for me 3rd times a charm. I can't imagine the gear, the golf, the lifelong friendships made. The Zoocrew and everything that makes this what it is. It's like winning the Masters and joining that club of Green Jackets.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If I got into the GRANDADDY, I'd quit golf less than a year later because nothing else could possibly be better than being a part of the ultimate golf trip. That's how I'd like to go out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I got into the GRANDADDY, I'd quit golf less than a year later because nothing else could possibly be better than being a part of the ultimate golf trip. That's how I'd like to go out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing going into it. But the exact opposite happened. I was rejuvenated. I couldn't wait to get my clubs out and wear my shirts and hats. I fell back in love with golf

I thought the same thing going into it. But the exact opposite happened. I was rejuvenated. I couldn't wait to get my clubs out and wear my shirts and hats. I fell back in love with golf

Me too...And THP.

Got stuck on hold today for an agregious time and started day dreaming about being selected / playing in The Grandaddy. When the rep finally came back on the line it took me a few seconds to snap back to reality. The call was unproductive so I should have just kept day dreaming instead of talking to the rep.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Still looks amazing and I am still interested, just in case there was doubt

In it for the long haul boys! I want this bad!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You ever get a weird feeling that something good is going to happen, but you're not really sure what it might be? There have been some weird coincidences with me and golf lately, and I REALLY hope it culminates with a spot on this team.

I had that feeling last year, throughout all the selections...... didn't happen though.

Hard work, determination, and a lot of golf hopefully in the cards this year. And if lucky, a Grandaddy berth!

Work hard and have fun everyone!

Back