What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked my new Ping Anser driver so much, I got a 14.5* FW and a 20* Hybrid. Now the putter is the only non Ping club in the bag......for now.

Didn't purchase it today... but my bridgestone aloha hat came in!!!!! woooo hoooooo, *que hawaiin shake your bum bum dance*

Scooped up a Matrix Ozik 60X4 White Tie in stiff off the Bay for the GBB.

I just order a Cobra F6+, Turbulence/gecko in color. Stock, except for the Multicompund grip I put on.
Now I just have to wait a month, for it's on back order.....

Traded my Titleist 915 driver & 5 wood.

Looping in Wyzyguy here....but he went baller today. Wow!

I myself got a couple dozen 2016 Chrome Soft and 2 Dawn Patrol gloves.

Handicap service for another year

Didn't purchase it today... but my bridgestone aloha hat came in!!!!! woooo hoooooo, *que hawaiin shake your bum bum dance*
Did you get the white one or the black one? I love the white one they sent me!

White!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looping in Wyzyguy here....but he went baller today. Wow!

I myself got a couple dozen 2016 Chrome Soft ....

These are next on my list. Nice pick up.

My Lucky Clover white with USA flag, kentwool underwear and socks all arrived today and have another pair of socks coming for free after filling out a survey.

Picked up some BioDrives in Grey/Orange. $32 on that Groupon deal.

weird I tried to use NEXTFIFTY but it said not allowed on that purcahse

PX LZ19 Hand Crafted 6.5 shaft pull. Its the 81g version, will try it in my Heavenwood, a cheap and fun experiment just because!

Picked up a cleat wrench and Champ Stinger spikes for my old FJ shoes. The old original spikes have been nubs for some time, which makes me realize I might be quite happy with spikeless.

Re-upped my US Handicap membership.

CG14 56*wedge to match my 60* off of the bay and a new grip for it. I like the looks of them even though they are far from the latest model. I have the same in 54* just wanted to even out my gaps. After I meet my goals for the year I'm going to buy myself a new set of wedges. I just don't know what I want yet so ......

This beauty of a shaft came in today!
3a14085622492311df494950cebd51a6.jpg

Puma Titanlite in Gray.

5b10cbce91898873c05ac7eb8fd2345c.jpg

Super pumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back