PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

Good luck everyone!!! This is an absolutely insane value for a once in a lifetime experience. Can not wait to see who gets in and follow along with the event.

Man I hope I get this. I have never been custom fit for irons and also have never played the Cowboys club. All you can eat multiple grills on the course. Yes sir.

Man I hope I get this. I have never been custom fit for irons and also have never played the Cowboys club. All you can eat multiple grills on the course. Yes sir.

Just remember as a newcomer, the posting does not stop post event. There are lots of reviews to do on the irons, if you are randomly selected.
Good luck partner.

I'm still gaming the Scors and I like the company so I'm really looking forward to following along.

I will write the greatest review known to man. I am the Shakespeare of golf reviews. Well maybe not but I'll give it my best.

I will write the greatest review known to man. I am the Shakespeare of golf reviews. Well maybe not but I'll give it my best.

Just for full disclosure (so you know what you may be getting into)....it is typically a review period of around 2 months with at least weekly updates expected from the testers.

Just for full disclosure (so you know what you may be getting into)....it is typically a review period of around 2 months with at least weekly updates expected from the testers.

#Cookie is correct. Reviews are done long term when given a set of irons. Period of time varies, but in this instance it will be 60 days. Weekly updates are needed and people will be responsible for being in the thread to answer questions as they are posed.

Basically what it means is, you are responsible for becoming an active THPer should you get into this event.

Hope that helps and by no means is it there to discourage.

No problem with that. It would be a great project that gives the impression of actually working at work, which of course we don't do because we sit around and read about golf all day.

Long time lurker...First time poster. I guess the Hogan experience brought me out of the shadows! So who do we email to enter the contest?

And just like that I went from event hopeful to cheerleader and question asker...

I knew the wife's niece is getting married in April. I was thinking a little San Diego golf and then hopefully attending this event. Nope, when checking for possible tee times I realized it's the same weekend. To add insult to injury apparently "there will be no time for golf" that weekend either. Thankfully I will have THP coverage of the event.

Whoops pulled the trigger an hour early. Just call it a practice run.

I was playing this morning with the FG V4's and thinking how I do like a smaller clubhead but boy do I need some help, these irons are so in the wheelhouse.

I am in and sending good vibes to the generator lol

The first post will be updated with the 1st three people at 5:30pm

I know where I will be at 5:30!

30 minute countdown? Hell yes.

oh boy... I could book my flight tonight if I get lucky!

Announcement

If you do not get into the event, you will be placed on the waiting list and many THPers have had their number called that way. So sit tight and keep those fingers crossed. You also have the privilege of this area having monthly FREE THP functions at UST Mamiya that just last month gave away a new driver, a full fitting and a full bag of shafts to the lucky THPers in attendance.

The first three are being announced today in this thread, and the final 3 will be announced tomorrow morning in the same thread. The first post will be updated in each case. Once all six are announced, you will receive a PM from GolferGal with details such as deposit, etc.

Good luck everybody.

Not that I was attempting to be late, but I did get my entry in before the course, I think.
If not, no problem. I plan on following along and learning more about these Irons however it works out.

Not that I was attempting to be late, but I did get my entry in before the course, I think.
If not, no problem. I plan on following along and learning more about these Irons however it works out.

It came in well before the deadline buddy.

First post updated with 3 participants
If you are on the list, congrats, sit back and enjoy it until tomorrow when you receive a PM from GolferGal.
If you did not make it, never fear, 3 more names get called tomorrow.

Back