2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Everyone's picks would make a nice little study on game theory. Some very interesting things to consider.

Speechless! Talking a once in a life time opportunity for a guy like me. Thanks THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This. Is. Awesome!

In for the win!

Another great contest and crazy good prizes, what a year on THP!,

What a awesome opportunity

Picked early. First time not picking Rory for a majors contest....basically that means everyone else should take Rory because he'll end up winning.

Wow! Incredible prize package!!

This is an absolutely amazing contest - that prize is out of this world! Will be giving a lot of thought to my team real soon.

Wow. Talk about a grand prize! Need to look this over a little longer. The Bridgestone championship is always amazing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Unbelievable. What a contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Lord what a prize. Awesome contest!

Bridgestone (BestBallEver) + THP (BestContestsEver) + The Masters (BestTournamentTraditionEver) = BestPrizeEver

What a great prize. For picking a few players and having fun while watching the tournament. And yeah, I agree with JB, that would be a kick in the nads to have the best picks and miss out by not having an AC membership.

Amazing prize, winning would be mind blowing!

Any chance you can post how many people have entered once it gets closer?

Holy sh*t this is an awesome prize pack. Great events deserve great prizes. Time to put the thinking cap on.

Epic, epic prize. Wow.

Great prizes, I hope I picked the right players!! It would be fantastic to win this!!

Selection contemplation continues.....still got time though!

This is an awesome prize! Wish I could commit, but I believe the wife and I will be on vacation that week, so I'm out for this contest. Good luck to the entrants!

What a special prize!

I am not sure I can swing the travel so I may have to site this one out and follow from the sidelines.

Incredible. Watch golf, pick your players and get a chance to win. Just awesome.

What a cool retro image from the first masters!
CeKFjQCWAAAEGJN.jpg

This might be one the coolest major contests I have ever seen on here! Wow! Holy cow! I just cant...

Should make watching all that more interesting. If only the first couple rounds to see if my guys make the cut :)

Silly question: Is it the combined score of your 2 or 3some, best single finisher, etc? How is the winner determined?

Sent from my Note 4

Last edited:
Back