Northern California Get Together?

No way man, I would love to be in SoCal. El Nino has been a real pain in the ass since I've been back in the area!

Oh SoCal is going to get our El Nino soon. Street WakeBoarding/Surfing season!
Street-Wakeboarding.png

I love it up there but I just don't want to be surrounded by Giants/Sharks fans. They're buncha weirdos!

Hey hey, don't throw the Giants up in there. Sharks....go ahead. I hate hockey hahaha.

Hey hey, don't throw the Giants up in there. Sharks....go ahead. I hate hockey hahaha.

Meh...NHL. I could care less, haha!

Do I dare to mention the Niner fans...? haha
I mean, Chip Kelly? Yikes.

Do I dare to mention the Niner fans...? haha
I mean, Chip Kelly? Yikes.

Like most fan bases, the Niners are not without a-holes :wink:

As far as Chip goes, I'm cautiously optimistic. No way it's worse than last season. NO WAY.

Maybe a new thread should be created to gauge the interest in March 19/20. Not sure how deep some of the guys go into this current thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe a new thread should be created to gauge the interest in March 19/20. Not sure how deep some of the guys go into this current thread.

Unless someone beats me to it, I'll start it now!

That's a sweet deal. I love SJO.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hey y'all, I'm thinking about playing San Juan Oaks on the 15th. Anyone interested in joining me?

Hey y'all, I'm thinking about playing San Juan Oaks on the 15th. Anyone interested in joining me?

Never played there and would love to meet up but will be out of town so can't make it. If you go get some pics!

Never played there and would love to meet up but will be out of town so can't make it. If you go get some pics!

For sure! I'm planning on locking down a tee time today and I'll be snapping pics along the way. I just need to decide if I'm walking or riding.

For sure! I'm planning on locking down a tee time today and I'll be snapping pics along the way. I just need to decide if I'm walking or riding.

The front 9 would be easy but the back 9 would be a significant walk. It goes up, up, up!

The front 9 would be easy but the back 9 would be a significant walk. It goes up, up, up!

Annnnnnd you just made my decision for me!

I have been wanting to play that course for the last 3 or 4 years.

0820 tee time for $49 with a cart. Now to decide if I'm going to play from the whites or blues!

I'm San Juan Oaks bound! Standby for pics :D

It's a fun course, you'll have a blast.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Definitely a challenging track, and I had a rough time out there. The rough was absolutely ridiculous. I had 8, count them, 8 balls. On other courses that number would've been around 3 at best. It was nice to try something different, but I think I expected too much. I think I'm going to stick with Bayonet/Black Horse for the most part unless I'm playing a course on my 'To Do' list.

Last edited:
a4123c545642045691a73a5a5c2f121c.jpg

1f0862b9f4cc9103b86e6d30866f0c65.jpg

be434c59056c1f8d1f667585e2060c34.jpg

df25f593d6a36afcdf18d26847baddfb.jpg

3f81b0ea5d41f4714ad07c364738927c.jpg

Back