Anyone watch Supercross

Lownumbers

Reaction score
Handicap
+2.3
I'm a fan of Supercross racing and watch it regularly. Anyone else?

I do, but missed A1 last night. I’m not paying to watch it. The subscription package is going to alienate a lot of viewers imo.

Not since the days off Damon Bradshaw...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I agree. NBC has rights to F1 and now Supercross. Too much money for the subscription's. I have directv and it was on channel 220 (NBC sports). If that wasn't in my channel package I guess I wouldn't be watching either.

Didn't miss much. It was raining at Anaheim, it was a mess. Barcia won. Webb is going to be fast on the KTM.

I watch, but am much less religious about it than I used to be. I forgot to set my DVR for Saturday, but it comes on again tonight.

Yes, I've been watching Supercross for years. I recorded A1 but haven't watched it yet, I usually watch them sometime mid-week.

I'm sorry for relaying results. Won't do that again!

Not since the days off Damon Bradshaw...

That hair!!! I haven't watched Supercross for years, but loved that Rick Johnson, Jeff Ward, Jeff Stanton, etc. era, and Bradshaw was the hot new thing (along with some guy name McGrath) then. God I feel old :)

That hair!!! I haven't watched Supercross for years, but loved that Rick Johnson, Jeff Ward, Jeff Stanton, etc. era, and Bradshaw was the hot new thing (along with some guy name McGrath) then. God I feel old :)
I hear that McGrath guy wasn't bad.

I'm sorry for relaying results. Won't do that again!

No worries about spoiling results. I usually peek online if I miss a race.

I’ve been watching/attending since the 80’s. Loved when they came to the Astrodome.

I used to be pretty big into it but not so much anymore.

No worries about spoiling results. I usually peek online if I miss a race.

I’ve been watching/attending since the 80’s. Loved when they came to the Astrodome.
I usually try not to look, but the book of faces always ruins it.

Those names bring back some memories! How fun!

Back