Oh The Excitement

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Little teaser for the upcoming THP UST Shaft Spectacular is Danny Le from UST Mamiya looking pretty darn excited. What does this mean? Could it be a teaser? Is it something at all?

For those that have not been following along, THP and UST are hosting a COMPLETELY FREE shaft spectacular every single month filled with gear, surprises and more. Here is the link to the March's info.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...T-Mamiya-amp-THP-Shaft-Spectacular-March-2016

Maybe drivers this month? Or do we have some misdirection going on?

It KILLS me that I can't put in for March. Can't wait to follow along.

Thats one heck of a teaser. Shane and Nate are two lucky guys, hope to be on the second group.

That's cool! Hope to get a chance to do this!!

Nate and Shane are in for a real treat.

When Danny is excited, you two should be OVER THE FREAKING MOON excited.

Looking forward to following along their journey

Oh boy! Looking forward to the March drawing coming up....fingers crossed I get my name pulled out of the hat!

I've never met Danny & by no means a doctor but looks like he might have a neuromuscular disorder??

Or he's trying to decide what driver head to use??!!

If Danny is excited, I'm excited. Can't wait to follow along on Shane and Nate's visit, and for next month's lucky winners to be announced

Yeah when UST is excited THPers should be excited. Nothing like this has ever been done.

so excited to put my name in the hat once we put the brakes on at work

That's one heck of a teaser. Excited for sure and made me a tad bit dizzy.

Yeah when UST is excited THPers should be excited. Nothing like this has ever been done.
Seeing his and their excitement has be mean something awesome is coming!!!

THP breaking the mold once again!!

And that 1/4 zip, yes please!!!

This is pretty cool. Love that video, wonder how dizzy he was at the end of filming haha.

Looking forward to following along.

Nothing like this has EVER BEEN DONE??!! Well, there goes the thought I already had in my head!

Really looking forward to Shane and Nate's visit. Definitely interested in seeing where this is headed.

The excitement is contagious, love it!

cdya.gif

dtbty.gif

Seeing his and their excitement has be mean something awesome is coming!!!

THP breaking the mold once again!!

And that 1/4 zip, yes please!!!
I was thinking the same thing on the 1/4 zip! :D

I was forced to do that...:banana:

Danny

Well, since you were forced then it's only appropriate that you come out and explain what on earth you were doing there in that 8 second clip! :D

I just get excited when any of the companies get excited, then you know some magic is happening.

This is very cool....hopefully I will get to take part in it at somepoint

Back